Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

How Long?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

How long must we wait for another real plot? The last true, full-blown plot was around this time last year! It's ridiculous!

Re: How Long?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Pink wrote:How long must we wait for another real plot? The last true, full-blown plot was around this time last year! It's ridiculous!

TNT has been too busy with the NC Mall and releasing items that will never be activated.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Siouxper wrote:
Pink wrote:How long must we wait for another real plot? The last true, full-blown plot was around this time last year! It's ridiculous!

TNT has been too busy with the NC Mall and releasing items that will never be activated.

Yes, like the AAA Gumball Machine. :roll:

Was tRotRoDS really a full year ago? Wow. I thought there was something last summer, but I can't really remember now...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 pm

I'd love a new plot, but kinda rather they wait until a little later in the year. Remember the ROS plot and the DD going on at the same time?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Siniri wrote:
Siouxper wrote:

Yes, like the AAA Gumball Machine. :roll:

Was tRotRoDS really a full year ago? Wow. I thought there was something last summer, but I can't really remember now...

Well, Dr. Sloth, if you look back at the threads for it, they date back as far as February. There was the Petpet one in October, but it hardly counts...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Don't worry, they'll have one right in the middle of my finals week, as always. :)

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 am

lol plot? That doesn't bring the money in, its all about the bad ncmall/video games they sell that they care about

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

I think our next plot will probably be AC IV :D :(
It's become part of neopets-culture really, but that shouldn't be an excuse to have it as the only event of the year, we need a 2 world-war like the pirates-Maraqua or DC-Meridell but it hasn't happened in years and it's becoming a bit frustrating really waiting forever for a decent plot/war.
Topic locked