Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Dr Sloth Plot Step Organisation & Help - Token Testing

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Free spot in 4849!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:07 am

typed in the wrong number, but I can be there in 3 minutes

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 am

4851 has a free spot

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:08 am

Humm has anyone tried and sucessfuly used there last steps calculator? ALSO (not that I really want to point this out) but do you think that is cheating after all the fuss over the mod calculator... well then again maybe they cant compare because the only way to solve the problem is a REAL math problem not finding code and pluging it in.....

okay the real question is does that last calculator work? (I dont have excel on my computer so want need to know)

*edit to remove lasst edit cause ive been starting at pages for to long!*

So does anyone know if it works?! bleh
Last edited by Rubywinged on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:11 am

Placing singularities is hard. I can never get it right on the right spot! I don't have enough time to move it! I think I am going to just skip all of this because it is timed and I just can't keep up with any of it. If it wasn't timed, maybe I'd be able to do it.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 am

Agree, placing singlarity is annoying. Messed it up twice there pinkflamingonewsgirl, sorry. But another fake token excluded now :)

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 am

smudgeoffudge wrote:Placing singularities is hard. I can never get it right on the right spot! I don't have enough time to move it! I think I am going to just skip all of this because it is timed and I just can't keep up with any of it. If it wasn't timed, maybe I'd be able to do it.

It doesn't have to be exactly the right spot (I think you can be away by 5ish), but don't forget to lock it in.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 am

Heh, now that I'm somewhat confident in my skills, I'll welcome people to station #1558.

ETA:two more?

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:39 am

Uh...I just can't get the last coordinate in the singularity test! I mean, I can *calculate* it, but it won't let me drag the black dot there. Anytime I get close, it jumps elsewhere, way off. Am I the only one with this problem?

EDIT: And I absolutely HATE that it calls you out if you mess up. >< Gimme a break!! I don't do well under timed pressure, okay?!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:41 am

i joined 1558 will post in chat that looking for someone if you'd like

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:44 am

How do you do phase three of the group testing thing? I saw a guide with a formula, but I have no idea where to get the numbers to plug in. Am I missing something?

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:51 am

You put the first marker at 0,0. When this has been accepted, under it will be the number in white text. Same for 400, 0 marker.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am

anyone beside krivone here from 1558 i want to know if they are coming back lol

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am

I'm here&there... never left actually.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:56 am

went back immidiately
Topic locked