Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr. Sloth [Split 10]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, I found a singularity in the black hole room, does that mean I'm finished with the room or what?

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lee wrote:
Ok, I found a singularity in the black hole room, does that mean I'm finished with the room or what?

You can keep going back. I have found 3 so far.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This is what I got after finishing the gravitics bit:

Quote:
*BZZT* Congratulations! You have participated in successfully testing a Duplicate Space Faerie Token. However, we regret to inform you that this Duplicate Space Faerie Token was not in fact the Original Space Faerie Token. Please feel free to join another testing station.

Is it meant to say that? Have I actually done anything or do I have to keep going?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm sure you'll get points, even though you're didn't get *the* Space Faerie token.

~Habitual over-analyzer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yes, it's supposed to say that. I don't think TNT will release the correct room yet, to give everyone a chance at doing the steps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I am on a roll - three completed tests from start to finish and 4 singularities found. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm not gonna even bother with the token part. Maybe I'll do a couple of singularities. I've already made a rod.

So I lose points, whatever. I don't like this new step.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm finding this kind of fun. :) I've already finished 3 tests, and 2 rods (by guessing/adding up to 10).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 pm 

I'm starting to get really cheesed off by this step. It's all well and good to require people to do cooperative steps, but in every test so far, the rest of the group has failed in one way or another to continue playing - which means that I'm not getting anything completed. It's phenomenally irritating to know that I'm trying to work on this, and someone else is just clicking something and walking away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shapu, join Room 4243 and the chat room http://www.chatzy.com/514950204008

3 others from chat room / ppt in there now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Probably why they have single-player steps; to allow for people who don't want to play the multiplayer portion for one reason or another.

Station 255 needs people.

My Dinomon needs your help!
Click here to feed him the flesh of the living!
Get your own at Dinomon!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

does any one know how to do the acid creating solution step? the one where your by yourself not the four person one

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm 

Re: how to make the acids:
That has not yet been discovered. I thought I had it down (calculate the volume, convert mm^3 to cm^3, take the square root, and divide by the density)....

But I was wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I am thoroughly lost. Even the splits on PPT are disorganized and uber-confusing for me. The only thing I am good at is finding singularities via some mysterious psi calculation that I cannot put into a formula. 8)

http://www.neopets.com/~Inendyn#token and http://neopets.com/~Zonde <<< These guides have pictures of steps that I have never seen. I am supposing I actually have to make a rod or something before I can participate in sequential steps? Or what? My only options are in image form on the main "tokens.phtml" page ::

1) Heat Test: Create Control Rods
2) Dissolving Test: Create acid solutions
3) Gravitics Test: Gather singularities
4) Testing Station: (the Multi-player activity)

... I see " Station status: Heat test > Dissolving test > Gravitics test > Test complete " in the Inendyn guide, but never in the game I am playing. I am starting to feel like my brain really did get sucked into a black hole.

http://www.neopets.com/~Nikitachi <<< When making control rods, I don't understand the last part of the instructions. I did the math, found matching numbers, found 4 possible combinations, but then got stuck when I noticed the combo can't be more than 10g. I didn't know what combo to choose so I picked a single metal part with both elements I needed in it, somehow assuming that simplicity might improve my chances of success. Not. Can someone please clarify the instructions for me? My brain is fried over trying to grok this.

Next, the acid test. Heh. Seems like a "simple" math formula and entering a number of seconds? But I am tired of blowing things up on purpose just so I can wait the three minutes to go on to fail at my next task. :roll:

Forget the multi-player stuff. Although I would really love to participate. Seems everyone else is so far along and in their own little cliques that no one wants to take the time to explain anything. Again, no guide seems to be helping and Chatzy is worse than IRC. (Plus, I was actually ignored when I asked for help there.) :P

Basically, I don't know what is going on or what I am doing. That much must be painfully clear to you all by now. Can anyone sum all of this up for me? How do I get to all the other places the other players are at (moving a control rod lever; calculating percentages of acids; putting down dots and doing more math)? o_O

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

anjuna wrote:
Forget the multi-player stuff. Although I would really love to participate. Seems everyone else is so far along and in their own little cliques that no one wants to take the time to explain anything. Again, no guide seems to be helping and Chatzy is worse than IRC. (Plus, I was actually ignored when I asked for help there.) :P

Basically, I don't know what is going on or what I am doing. That much must be painfully clear to you all by now. Can anyone sum all of this up for me? How do I get to all the other places the other players are at (moving a control rod lever; calculating percentages of acids; putting down dots and doing more math)? o_O

Ok, we are trying to find the real space farie token by testing them all. For the tests you can't find, those are the multiplayer tests. You start with the control rod level, then to the percentages, then to the dots. There are also the individual tests which you do individualy. :P

At this point, do whatever because... well, just because. As for the Chatzy, it's a good place to find a testing room with compitant people. We don't bite!

Set by Byakuya'<3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next