Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr Sloth [Split 8]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Helena wrote:
pmouse wrote:
Quote:
is there anywhere on the site that produces strings of codestones, or strings of numbers?

Yes in the game graveyard. Codebreakers. :)

Isn't the that Techo-shaped mountain, where you throw in codestones and it makes red codestones? Dosen't that give you a random list of codestones to throw in? o_O

Codebreakers is a game from a while back that time tunnel is based on. I love that game so much more than time tunnel. Time tunnel makes me dizzy. Plus, codebreakers didn't have an "end". You played 'til you lost.

Game graveyard: http://www.neopets.com/halloween/gamegraveyard.phtml
Direct game link: http://images.neopets.com/games/g2_graveyard.swf

I kind of hope we have to play something like that before this plot is over. Codebreakers was one of my favorite games before they took it off and I played a few games of it during step 2 to take a mental break. (Yeah, crazy me takes a break from decoding to go decode something else...lol)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I liked Codebreakers too. I used to have the old game "Mastermind" and play it all the time. :)

Although, I don't know how possible it will be to have a step involving it in this plot. We already had to play a game similar to it during the Lost Isle plot.

... I still think that island is going to be turning up at some point during this plot.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

butterflygirl wrote:
Codebreakers is a game from a while back that time tunnel is based on. I love that game so much more than time tunnel. Time tunnel makes me dizzy. Plus, codebreakers didn't have an "end". You played 'til you lost.

Game graveyard: http://www.neopets.com/halloween/gamegraveyard.phtml
Direct game link: http://images.neopets.com/games/g2_graveyard.swf

I kind of hope we have to play something like that before this plot is over. Codebreakers was one of my favorite games before they took it off and I played a few games of it during step 2 to take a mental break. (Yeah, crazy me takes a break from decoding to go decode something else...lol)

Codebreakers was one of my favorites to, got the Third Place trophy with 4102 points, never lost, just quit because I couldn't keep playing forever :) I don't like the replacement "Time Tunnel", never play it any more.

EDIT:
Helena wrote:
Isn't the that Techo-shaped mountain, where you throw in codestones and it makes red codestones? Dosen't that give you a random list of codestones to throw in? o_O

Problem is that Techo Mountain uses 10 codestones, and Krulendar Mines code is only 8 digits. I tried working with the 10 codestones (using AySz88 info at viewtopic.php?f=55&t=35711&start=105 ) but nothing I tried worked.

MayEdit: Please do not double-post. If you were the last person to post and you have something to add, please use the handy "edit" button in the lower right corner of your post.

Also, new split is here:
click

Quietly contemplating life

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10