Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr Sloth [Split 5]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So after I killed my 6th guard (out of 9), it started moving again. Note: do not try this step using remote desktop, it does not work too well. :P
Hehe, I took out all 9 on the last step: laying a trap and waiting is definitely the way to go!

This step, BTW, rocked! It's so fun to watch the guard go *POOF* when you nab 'em!

I'm really surprised there was another step out before the weekend - makes me wonder if they're planning on giving us a battle over the weekend? Or maybe they wanted to give us plenty to do puzzle-wise.

Machiito wrote:
I honestly think the decoder stage was to weed out all of the people to rely on strategies and answers to get through the plots.
Probably so.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 pm 

I'm a little slow..but can anybody explain to me how to do Step Two - Breaking Military Grade Encryptions...i don't quite understand it..if anybody wants to help just message me please....

Last edited by nativebeauty_2006 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It seems like you don't have to actually defeat a guard, just be able to sneak past. It seemed like that is what I was able to do, because I was going for one, but I was also next to the door, so I guess I just went in. I heard "Ding" and a new level loaded.

Hey, this is FUN compared to that other puzzle!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

No-one answered my previous post so I'm going to ask it again and hope someone takes pity on me!
Ok, I'm really confused
I'm up to my 2-mods (I checked the others and there were only 2- and 3-mods left)
Now I've got the equation worked out and everything, and the petpet page with the chart (http://www.neopets.com/~_Blue___Berry_) seems to have the right thing going for it BUT
I can't seem to get it to work because all the mods don't have the symbol I need.

For example (I've tried to use letters to represent the symbols as closely as I can. If you're confused I can describe a bit more):
Key: V
Result: C
using that page gives me
Mod1: C
Mod2: Z

However none of my mods answers have the Z symbol in them so I can't do any of the mods.

HELP!

Last edited by May on Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New Split: [url=http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=35671]click[/url]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11