Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:02 pm 

How long have ppl been waiting 4??
some said a year??
I've heard their is another plot coming out in 2010, that was supposed 2 be out on the 1st of January 2008??
but i could be wrong?? o_O
~:>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, I hadn't heard of any 2010 happenings. I think we've waited a year or so. o_O Not sure.

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

sunny_shannon wrote:
some said a year??
I've heard their is another plot coming out in 2010, that was supposed 2 be out on the 1st of January 2008??

Wasn't the last plot the Journey to The Lost Isle plot? That was May last year, so almost a year. (Altador Cup doesn't count, right? It wasn't a plot, just an event. Ditto for the Games Master Challenge in November.)

I just spent the last hour or so trying out my battledome weapons and see if I am up to the challenge. Got thru all of the Defenders of Neopia series 2 challengers, but I'm still getting trounced by the Giant Ghostkerchief. So if we have any baddies that have between 1-100 HP, and their weapons aren't too tough, then I might have a chance...*gulp*

Razamatazamo misses being a Fuzio!
CyberTrini
Neopian since 5/5/2000
...and yes, I have joined Twin Skies. Have you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Awesome, a new plot. I get to be here again!

This is the only Neopets stuff I actually have fun with.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

cybertrini wrote:
sunny_shannon wrote:
some said a year??

Wasn't the last plot the Journey to The Lost Isle plot? That was May last year, so almost a year. (Altador Cup doesn't count, right? It wasn't a plot, just an event. Ditto for the Games Master Challenge in November.)

I just spent the last hour or so trying out my battledome weapons and see if I am up to the challenge. Got thru all of the Defenders of Neopia series 2 challengers, but I'm still getting trounced by the Giant Ghostkerchief. So if we have any baddies that have between 1-100 HP, and their weapons aren't too tough, then I might have a chance...*gulp*

Yep, Journey to the Lost Isle was the last plot... and it felt much more like a mini-plot than a full blown plot. The ending was also... weak. I still think we're revisiting that tale sometime soon. Maybe Dr. Sloth has something to do with the giant petpetpets? We speculated about that earlier. I totally will NOT be shocked if we see Roxton, Lily, and everyone else again. Weren't there space-stationish things on the island? And we had "a mysterious voyage continues" on the site for ages (still do, actually). Maybe its wishful thinking to tie everything together... but I totally see them pulling the JttLI into this plot.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meh, you know when you see giant Petpetpets, Dr. Sloth's somehow involved with this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As far as the division between battle and puzzle steps, I'd like completely seperate evaluations for them. For example, there could be a battle trophy and a puzzle trophy. The top battler could get the top battle trophy, even if they never did any puzzle steps, and vice versa.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Matrinka wrote:
cybertrini wrote:
sunny_shannon wrote:
some said a year??

Yep, Journey to the Lost Isle was the last plot... and it felt much more like a mini-plot than a full blown plot. The ending was also... weak. I still think we're revisiting that tale sometime soon. Maybe Dr. Sloth has something to do with the giant petpetpets? We speculated about that earlier. I totally will NOT be shocked if we see Roxton, Lily, and everyone else again. Weren't there space-stationish things on the island? And we had "a mysterious voyage continues" on the site for ages (still do, actually). Maybe its wishful thinking to tie everything together... but I totally see them pulling the JttLI into this plot.

Point! That whole stone temple did seem very Dr. Sloth-ish, especially the sketches and stuff...

ARGH!!! I hate the waiting at the beginning of a plot. We get all crazy, trying to figure stuff out, on random info that may or may not have anything to do with the plot. I hope TNT are having fun at our insanity, lol.

I checked Snarkie's lookup, and she says she's not on the plot team for this one, so no help at all from her (not that she can either way, but still...) I just wish they'd release the first step and let us get started...although since it's the 29th of the month, my guess it won't come out until Feb 1st...ARGH!!!

Razamatazamo misses being a Fuzio!
CyberTrini
Neopian since 5/5/2000
...and yes, I have joined Twin Skies. Have you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Matrinka wrote:
cybertrini wrote:
sunny_shannon wrote:
some said a year??

Yeah the last plot was quite disappointing. But I wouldn't be surprised if this plot some how ties into Journey to the Lost Isle.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:36 pm 

who are Roxton and lily??
i havent done any of the previous quests as i joined 8 mnts ago!!
the 2008/10 plot-Jelly wold?? plot/ movie- see Jelly Blobs of Doom game 4 conformation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

sunny_shannon wrote:
the 2008/10 plot-Jelly wold?? plot/ movie- see Jelly Blobs of Doom game 4 conformation.

I always thought that was a joke... o_O

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:38 pm 

i started playing on 31st May!!
awk so i just missed the Journey to the lost isle plot!!

Last edited by sunny_shannon on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

sunny_shannon wrote:

They were characters from the Journey to the Lost Isle plot. A lot of us think that there will be more to that plot, as it ended very abruptly. :)

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Roxton-- one of the main characters of the last plot, Journey to the Lost Isle.

Lily aka Lilian Fairweather-- another main character of the Journey to the Lost Isle.

Basically, they wanted to find a lost island... and found that it was infested with giant petpetpets who were quite nasty. They also found a tower that was very... space-like. Many of us thought it was going to signal the return of Dr. Sloth. (I still think it does - we're going back there in this plot probably... and it will finally be added onto the world map.)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:46 pm 

i've never heard of The Journey to the lost Isle - is that Mystery Island?
or Shenkuu?
or the Lutari place?

NO i don't think the 2008/10 plot ia a joke!
would they do that???
i dunno
why??
i wounder o_O o_O
BTW thanx

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next