Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Cup (Split 7) - Prizes Released!

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:22 am

This may have been adressed earlier in the thread (I skimmed, but have been known to miss big obvious things) are yooyus paintable now? Or are the like the red slorg and snow kookith where that color is just what you have?

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:01 am

If you look at the descriptions, neither of them are paintable.
Yooyu description wrote:This Yooyu was a prize for Altador Cup I and cannot be painted.
Darigan Yooyu description wrote:This Yooyu was a prize for Altador Cup II and cannot be painted.

Edit: and I finally decided to go ahead and get the Drinking Cap. So, I'll be looking for a Darigan Yooyu to purchase with pure NPs. PM me if you're willing to sell!

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 am

Pickles wrote:If you look at the descriptions, neither of them are paintable.
Yooyu description wrote:This Yooyu was a prize for Altador Cup I and cannot be painted.
Darigan Yooyu description wrote:This Yooyu was a prize for Altador Cup II and cannot be painted.

Thanks :) But dangit. I should have just bought a yooyu in June when they were 240k..but maybe not, because if they'll never be paintable I guess they'll never match my pets.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Painful.

Very Very Painful.

Last years points... never spent them.

Dang.

Edit - nvm, editorial 310. coool.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:01 am

I just came back after 1year + or so. Doubt many here remember me o.o

Is it even possible just to take part? I wanna just get the trophy XP

Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Chakra_ wrote:I just came back after 1year + or so. Doubt many here remember me o.o

Is it even possible just to take part? I wanna just get the trophy XP

Not anymore sorry, its over for another year (I for one embrace our Cupless time at Neopets, frankly, the thing just isn't fun second time round)

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:57 am

Awww crap!

So i've got to wait till next year if they do decide to hold it again isn't it? Shucks. Very well thanks!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Chakra_ wrote:Awww crap!

So i've got to wait till next year if they do decide to hold it again isn't it? Shucks. Very well thanks!

I'm sure they will bring it back next year. It's really popular!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:29 pm

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:I'm sure they will bring it back next year. It's really popular!

Hehe, and next year, the Rooligans will win! {shameless team spirit}
I'm kinda amazed at how quickly the prizes have gone up in price. The slushie cap was only 2-3 million the first couple days...now it's 7.5-8 million! :o
Unfortunately, it's making it harder for me to get a hold of a Darigan Yooyu. {grumbles}

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Pickles wrote:
euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:I'm sure they will bring it back next year. It's really popular!

I'm kinda amazed at how quickly the prizes have gone up in price. The slushie cap was only 2-3 million the first couple days...now it's 7.5-8 million! :o
Unfortunately, it's making it harder for me to get a hold of a Darigan Yooyu. {grumbles}

I'm all for holding them until right before the next Altador Cup.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:28 pm

Pickles wrote:

well Im definitely all for them holding it next year, but shenkuu should win this time :D either that or lost desert

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:36 am

Hahah are you guys kidding?

Darigan will be ontop for aaages. Thats my prediction.

People are going to pick the team that won last year to win again, so they'll join that team.

I call it the neopian newbie lemming psychology.

Patent Pending.

Hehe, Darigan will atleast be in the final every year (If they're just getting the casual players, die hards might do better for them).

But they could change the way you win (% instead of +) so yeah. But whatever. Shut up. Darigan 4 evarz.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:50 am

Actually, I suspect Darigan won't do as well next year - too many newbies jumping on the bandwagon. I might have to switch sides (assuming its on next year and I haven't given up Neo) next year, which will be a shame after nearly 5 years of supporting Darigan

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:47 pm

I'll be sticking with the team I was with this year. I love DC, KI, and HW; but... I'm more a HW Fanatic then anything else of those three teams.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Next time I will join Roo and hope to play 1,000 YYB games (around 300 more than what I contributed to Shenkuu this year).
Topic locked