Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Journey to the Lost Isle Discussion (Split #16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Meer wrote:
Yeah trophies are great. But I'm kinda annoyed that we all got the same trophy. It's a bit of a bummer that someone who barely did anything gets the same trophy as someone who worked their tail off doing all the puzzles and pounding away in the BD. :/

Gotcha. I have 1200 points, and it is always really cool to se all the different ranked trophies.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Meer wrote:
Yeah trophies are great. But I'm kinda annoyed that we all got the same trophy. It's a bit of a bummer that someone who barely did anything gets the same trophy as someone who worked their tail off doing all the puzzles and pounding away in the BD. :/

I agree. I always enjoyed looking at the different trophies...even when I had a lower one, hehe.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:06 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Cranberry (In Split #15) wrote:
Plot prize shops never come down. I haven't spent any of my Tale of Woe points yet, and a friend still has a bunch of Lost Desert Plot points.

Does anyone have a link to the first Altador Cup prizes? I didn't collect last year's before this year's cup started and could never find the prizes (and therefore redeem them). :(

Thanks,
Blue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blue wrote:
Cranberry (In Split #15) wrote:
Plot prize shops never come down. I haven't spent any of my Tale of Woe points yet, and a friend still has a bunch of Lost Desert Plot points.

Does anyone have a link to the first Altador Cup prizes? I didn't collect last year's before this year's cup started and could never find the prizes (and therefore redeem them). :(

Thanks,
Blue

According from talk around here and on the *shiver* neoboards, they believe they removed the prize shop from last years Altador Cup.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 am 
Administrator
Administrator

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
According from talk around here and on the *shiver* neoboards, they believe they removed the prize shop from last years Altador Cup.

Thanks. That confirms what I thought. The link to this year's prizes is the same as last year's prizes, which vanished at the start of this year's cup.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Blue wrote:
euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:

Thanks. That confirms what I thought. The link to this year's prizes is the same as last year's prizes, which vanished at the start of this year's cup.

editorial 310 wrote:
parkersc wrote:
According to the first question in Editorial 296, you said that the old Altador prize shop would reopen with the new one, giving those of us who hadn't finished spending points from the first Altador Cup another chance to do so. I don't see a link to the old shop, now that the new one has opened. Could you point me in the right direction? ~parkersc

If it's not up by the time this is published, don't worry, we haven't forgotten about it. We'll be making it available again soon so you can spend your old points if you wish. Remember, though, that the points for each year don't stack. You can't use old AC points to purchase items from the new prize shop.

I have not spent all my points either.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That's kinda dumb...especially considering I had an uneven amount of points to spend. I have 4 points left over and can't spend them. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

lunarmonger wrote:
editorial 310 wrote:
parkersc wrote:
According to the first question in Editorial 296, you said that the old Altador prize shop would reopen with the new one, giving those of us who hadn't finished spending points from the first Altador Cup another chance to do so. I don't see a link to the old shop, now that the new one has opened. Could you point me in the right direction? ~parkersc

If it's not up by the time this is published, don't worry, we haven't forgotten about it. We'll be making it available again soon so you can spend your old points if you wish. Remember, though, that the points for each year don't stack. You can't use old AC points to purchase items from the new prize shop.

I have not spent all my points either.

Thanks!! I now have hope that someday I can spend my points!

Edit: It's Back!! The Altador Cup I prize shop is here :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3