Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Altador Cup [split #4]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

anjuna wrote:
Well, slap me with a fish, I really didn't expect TNT to pull it off, but my personal goal glitch has been fixed. My Goals Scored updated to 274 and I am at Rank 5 like I should be now. :)

You have given me reason to hope!!! {stares at clock, wishing it was time to go home so I can check mine again}

Did you submit a bug report for it? Just curious.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Pickles wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is anyone else still trying for the gold? Unless I get my points back, I'm not sure I can make it, but who knows...I can be a very determined person when need be ;) If I'm even slightly close....

Gold starts at, what, rank 17? If so, I think it's probably out of my reach. Getting my missing scores back would put me right at rank 12 now, so even then I'd have to play pretty obsessively to get to 17.

<obligingly swats at anjuna with a humuhumunukunukuapua'a>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Actually I didn't submit a bug report. I figured they knew what was going on and either it could/would be fixed or couldn't/wouldn't, and I was even expecting that it just wouldn't. And to clarify (I fixed my last post) that was my Number of Wins (274); Goals Scored 1,689.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

forcesinbalance wrote:
Gold starts at, what, rank 17? If so, I think it's probably out of my reach. Getting my missing scores back would put me right at rank 12 now, so even then I'd have to play pretty obsessively to get to 17.

Yeah, it starts at 17. I think that's 1550 total points, if I remember correctly. If my missing scores come back, I'll be right near the top of rank 12 - about 20 or so points from 13, meaning I have roughly 545 points to get to 1550. I figure I'll hafta play pretty hard to get there, but there's still 6 game days, plus the possibility of finals...I might be able to make it.

anjuna wrote:
Actually I didn't submit a bug report. I figured they knew what was going on and either it could/would be fixed or couldn't/wouldn't, and I was even expecting that it just wouldn't.

That gives me more hope that perhaps mine'll have been fixed as well...though it'd mean that they would've had to update it again today...which I'd be surprised if they have. But you're right. By now, they've probably had TONS of bug reports about this...plenty of people lost points, and if they were anywhere near as upset as I was when I realized it...yeah.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I thought I'd lost a few scores over the past few days, but not many, so it wasn't a big deal. I just noticed that sometime in the past couple hours, my score jumped by 15 games (from 562 to 577). Perhaps they are adding everyone's "lost" scores, after all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wait, what?

I just got credited with 41 wins. I had 388 earlier today, which was exactly what I had on my tally, and now I have 429. I didn't think I was missing any... I've had my games plotted out since before the glitches, and I wasn't expecting to reach Rank 7 until tomorrow. Not that I MIND, it's just a bit unexpected - and as I fear glitches, I'm worried about it. I hate to snow TNT under with bug reports, but maybe I should submit this in case they think I'm abusing a glitch. o_O Thoughts?

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

afyapardess wrote:
Wait, what?

I just got credited with 41 wins. I had 388 earlier today, which was exactly what I had on my tally, and now I have 429. I didn't think I was missing any... I've had my games plotted out since before the glitches, and I wasn't expecting to reach Rank 7 until tomorrow. Not that I MIND, it's just a bit unexpected - and as I fear glitches, I'm worried about it. I hate to snow TNT under with bug reports, but maybe I should submit this in case they think I'm abusing a glitch. o_O Thoughts?

Same. Only, I just gained about 60 extra games. 0_o Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I had already sent in a report about having too many games, so it seems to make up for it, they gave me more games. :P I'm not even going to bother this time, if they want to take away the games that's fine, as long as they leave my earned games alone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I have wins added to my totals too. 51 in YYB, which rings a bell. 4 in SS which rings the same bell.

I'll bet they lost some scores in the crash (or whatever) and they just added previous amounts of our scores to our totals to make up for it. I won't complain, that's really the best they can do after the fact.

I'm level 7 now, and one of the "shiny" shields is a real possibility to me now! And so is 500 YYB wins! Yaaay!! :) I really wish I had the time/dedication to get to level 20 though. Not because it's the top rank, but because the shield is LD's colors :oops:

Edit: Wait wait wait, how are yall seeing schedules past this Saturday?? I have no "next week >>" button.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

metalmario wrote:
Wait wait wait, how are yall seeing schedules past this Saturday?? I have no "next week >>" button.
The schedule for the second half has been the same for the first half so far, so I think people are assuming we'll be facing the same teams in the same order in the rest of round 2. :)

I submitted a bug report for my extra games. Better safe than sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Maybe they are adding lost scores not just from "crash day," but from all the previous days. I know I have had a few scores not counted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yay--I got 84 YYB wins added (which is more than I thought I was missing, but I'm not complaining). I got 13 of my 15 missing MSN points back, too; they seem to review a lot of my MSN scores, so that may be where the other two are. They even dug up 3 SS points that I had no idea I had.

Altogether, it's just enough to push me into Rank 12. I moved up a rank, and I haven't even played yet today. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As far as damage control goes, TNT seem to be doing rather well this time.... with AC scores, anyway. This was just posted in the NT Editorial:
Quote:
Hey, I just want to know what's up with the Altador Cup scores. There must have been some problem, and that's obviously what caused the major delay for the 26th's match results. I've seen a ton of KIers claiming to have lost 200-300 games' worth of points against DC. Were they still factored in against DC, even though they weren't updated for the user? ~smallvillefan12225
Correct! We had an issue with the script that calculates individual scores and updates rankings, but all the scores are there and nothing was lost. They were still factored in when tallying tournament results.

The script is being fixed, and your personal results will be calculated soon. No worries!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Split! The new topic is here: http://forum.pinkpt.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=33909

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11