Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Journey to the Lost Isle (Split 13)
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Journal: http://www.neopets.com/mip/index.phtml
Comic: http://www.neopets.com/mip/comic.phtml

Past Threads:
[original], [Split 1], [Split 2], [Split 3], [Split 4], [Split 5], [Split 6], [Split 7], [Split 8], [Split 9], [Split 10],
[Split 11], [Split 12]

<center>Walkthrough:</center>

<center>----------
Part One
----------</center>

Visit this page, where you will be lead to a game that must be completed. The game operates similarly to a Tangram puzzle, in which you must place all of the ship's supplies within the grid provided.

Complete the puzzle by arranging the pieces so they all fit within the grid, then click Submit. You must complete three puzzles of increasing difficulty to continue.

If you have trouble solving them, try these Useful Tips and Tricks first.

If you still cannot figure out your puzzle, post the image here (Please note - all pictures must be less than 500 pixels wide! If it is over this, please link to the picture's URL, do not use the image tags).

A note to all people solving puzzles for others, Please do not give the location of anymore than three pieces of the puzzle.

<center>----------
Part Two
This part of the plot is finished, and can no longer be completed.
The challenger in question has been removed from the Battledome, and can no longer be fought

----------</center>

Visit Chapter 2 of the comic. On the last page (page 4) click on the last cell of the comic.
This will allow you to challenge the Ravenous Monster in the Battledome.

<center>----------
Part Three
----------</center>

Visit this page. Here you will find a puzzle where you must figure out the code to open a lock. (Much like Time Tunnel.)

Click on each ring to shift it into position, then click on the red button in the center of the puzzle to check it.

If you get a green light, you have the correct symbol in the correct position. If you get a yellow light, you have the correct symbol in the wrong position.

The number in the red button indicates how many attempts you have left on that puzzle. If you don't solve it in that number of attempts, the puzzle will reset and won't be the same as the previous times. Keep trying! You may find it useful to rotate one ring at a time and use the process of elimination to figure it out.

You will have to solve 3 of these puzzles to continue, and they're different for everyone.

Glitch note: If you have completed your third puzzle, but the plot has not progressed (i.e. you are getting puzzle three again but with a red button showing "0"), either refresh the page or go back to the journal, then the comic, then the puzzle. This should solve the problem.

<center>----------
Part Four
This part of the plot is finished, and can no longer be completed.
The challenger in question has been removed from the Battledome, and can no longer be fought

----------</center>

The Monstrous Moach is now a challenger in the battledome. Go out there and get them!

<center>----------
Part Five
--------</center>

Click on the last frame of Chapter 5 in the comic to take you to the maze. The maze starts with you at the boat. Some people have one path to click here (just above the boat), and others have two (above the boat and off to the right of the screen). You may find it beneficial to create a map of your maze, as in this guide. You have to collect 9 pieces to repair the boat. Some pieces should already be in your quest inventory.

The thorns can be found by clicking on the last panel of Chapter 4, but this seems to be glitchy for a few people. The jawbone can be found by clicking on or near the Mootix on the map in Mad Tongue Murphy's journal. (Alternately, you can highlight text just above the journal, then press TAB, then press ENTER.)

The other pieces must be collected by searching the maze. Collect pieces by clicking on them. The branch must be "sawn off" with the jawbone: open your quest inventory, select the jawbone, and click on the branch.

Some people are getting "stuck" in their mazes, when the maze loops back on itself. This is a bug, but TNT has been working on it. Check your maze periodically to see if it has changed.

Once you have collected all 9 pieces, return to the boat and start using items on it. The items have to be used in a particular order:

Vines
Planks
Thorns
Nail Gun
Bucket
Branch
Steam Vent
Ship's Wheel

There is no notification that this step is finished.

<center>----------
Part Five
--------</center>

After reading the current comic, return to the maze, you will find a clam shell in your inventory. Use it on the ship, and it is suddenly seaworthy.

Also, the Petpetpet Horde is now available to fight in the Battledome!

<center>----------
Notes
----------</center>

This is a snowglobe from the Smuggler's Cove and unrelated to the plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've been gone for the past two weeks, but it looks like I didn't miss much (well, the battledome, but that's okay). I've tried adding some of the items to the ship after it was finished, but they won't do anything. So I guess it's sit and wait again.

I suppose the next chapter will concern Lilian and what's-his-name again -- I hope it's not just battling. It'd be fun to have a maze/battle combo, similar to Neoquest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You sure there's no step after the wheel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

weirdguy wrote:
You sure there's no step after the wheel?

Wheel? What wheel? You need to do the boat. Have you done the boat?

ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think they mean the Ship's Wheel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:18 pm 

ship has wheel?
I am stuck in jungle since 3 day, and I can't find thorns..
I wish to get that thorns.. is it verry hidden in the pic?

☆ 。 ° 。 ● Need some fiiiiiish...!!!● 。 ° 。☆

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How should i get the thorns?? I think i got the glitch. Can't get thorns after i click the last panel of chapter 4. It only brings me to battledome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

lu5t wrote:
How should i get the thorns?? I think i got the glitch. Can't get thorns after i click the last panel of chapter 4. It only brings me to battledome.

You don't click the last panel of chapter 4. The thorns should be in your onscreen inventory once you read through chapter 4 because the thorns are on page 2.

Have you checked your inventory yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

well after 3 days of mapping and waiting for my glitches to be fixed by TnT, I have finally finished putting my ship all together! *dances around*
Whats next???

set by Sakura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:25 pm 

hi ,, where can i get the branch ,, i have jaw bone but i cnt get the branch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The branch may be hard to find. In some cases, it isn't laying in the middle of the path. Mine was on the bottom center of the screen between two paths. So, don't give up. Keep looking. You are bound to find it sooner or later.

In the last thread, Twinklyspangle was kind enough to post pics of what each item looked like. So, I am reposting it here, so you know what the branch actually looks like.

Oh, and for those of you who are having trouble getting the jawbone, make sure that your pop-up blocker is off when you go to the journal.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was mapping my maze, and clicked a road without marking which one I did, wandered around for about 20mins, and managed to get all the needed bits :D

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've had all my pieces for awhile, but I can't find my ship. Close to giving up :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If you haven't mapped it yet, just keep on random clicking. Just remember, some of the screens are almost identical! The paths will be the same, and in the same place, just a rock or something small may be moved a bit. You might think you're going back and forth between two screens, when you're not :)

Do you have your towel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The first screen I got when I entered the forest had two paths that led back into the room they were in. Pointless but rather funny.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next