Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Officer 1BDI wrote:
Morningstar wrote:
Pickles, not necessarily. There are still a lot of people on the Neoboards saying that their glitch hasn't yet been fixed. Though they have gotten neomails from Neo, in response to their bug reports, saying the Neo is working on the problem. So, I do believe that I am one of the lucky ones.

Yeah. My map's changed, but I'm still missing a screen and one of my items. I haven't gotten a neomail from TNT, though, so maybe they aren't finished with me yet. :P

Which one are you missing? Two can only be obtained by clicking on the journal. And that tree branch is hard to find because it isn't on the path--but rather between paths--and you have to use the jaw grabber to get it.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The bucket, unfortunately. I have everything else, and I've even started repairs on the ship, but without it I can't finish. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Is the searching easier now, for those of you who've had your maps fixed? I'm tempted to go back through mine, and see if anything's changed. Also, do you still have one-way paths?

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:00 pm 

My map has changed as well. Originally I have only got 2 pages (besides of the ship page) and 3 paths. Now I have got 2 more paths, yet they all lead to the same page, and still I only have 2 pages to play woth..... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Officer 1BDI wrote:
The bucket, unfortunately. I have everything else, and I've even started repairs on the ship, but without it I can't finish. :(

Someone on the plot chat board created a great plot guide. It says that some of the items are hiding behind trees and show a screenie of a bucket that was in the V portion of two trees. The guide can be found here: http://www.neopets.com/~I_am_underpaid

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mapped everything out, and made it through and made all of my repairs! :D For once, I breezed through a maze step of a plot! (I spent like 5 hours stuck in the Haunted Woods last time :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:13 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ahh so disappointing! My map changed, I was all excited, I mapped 19 screens and then I got stuck and started looping again. Sad! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Morningstar wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote:

Someone on the plot chat board created a great plot guide. It says that some of the items are hiding behind trees and show a screenie of a bucket that was in the V portion of two trees. The guide can be found here: http://www.neopets.com/~I_am_underpaid

I've been suspecting that for a few hours, now, but I wasn't sure if "hidden" items could be accessible or not. I'll go back and reclick every screen I have; thanks

Although I_A_U's page brings up a more distressing point: if I'm supposed to have 25 screens, then I'm missing two, not one. :oops:

EDIT: Still no bucket. I've sent off a more specific bug report to TNT. :(

Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Thu May 24, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

<whack>

I just tried again to do mine, after mapping it fully, 3 times last night. It's all different now <whack> except for one thing... It still loops!! I again have 24 different sections, with all paths accounted for. <Whack>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

well, got the ship all fixed. Don't see a congratlatory scene. So, is that it then, or am I missing something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, my maze seems to have been fixed. I'm in the middle of mapping, so I'm not sure exactly how many rooms I have, but it seems to be in the 20ish range. I'm having a hell of a time with my mapping though, because there are some paths that lead to a room, with no path leading back. Usually, if there's a path from A to B, then there's a path from B to A, but not all rooms are following that rule, so it's extra confusing.

I hope they keep this open for a while because I'm still searching for my steering wheel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, they probably will keep it open awhile. It wouldn't make much sense if they didn't, because all of the other parts have lasted awhile before they took it down.

To tell the truth, I haven't even started yet. So I should probably be more worried about it than you, because I'll have less time to work on it. :P

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

yvonne_l_d wrote:
I'm having a hell of a time with my mapping though, because there are some paths that lead to a room, with no path leading back. Usually, if there's a path from A to B, then there's a path from B to A, but not all rooms are following that rule, so it's extra confusing.

That's happening to me too and I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen. Mine still loops though, even though it seems 6 screens were added to it. Ah well! Hopefully they get it all fixed soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:40 pm 

i can't get my thorns! i've clicked the last panel of chapter 5 AND 4 about five bazillion times with no such luck. any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

rocketbot wrote:
i can't get my thorns! i've clicked the last panel of chapter 5 AND 4 about five bazillion times with no such luck. any suggestions?

Did you make sure to let each page of the chapter fully load? Otherwise I'm not sure what could be the problem o_O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next