Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Journey to the Lost Isle Discussion (split #4)
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Journal: http://www.neopets.com/mip/index.phtml
Comic: http://www.neopets.com/mip/comic.phtml

Thread #1: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33168
Thread #2: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33176
Thread #3: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33192
Thread #4: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33211

Walkthrough:

Day One

Visit the Journal and click on the button that says To the puzzle. (Note: As of May 2, this button no longer appears. Click the link provided instead.) That will take you to a game where you must help Scrap sort all of the various items on the ship into a neat square. The game is a little like Tetris or Tangrams, and everyone has different puzzles. It usually helps to put the oddly-shaped pieces together first and fit the rest around them, but there are many techniques to use. Once you're done, click Submit. You will have to solve 3 of these puzzles in all, and the procedure's the same for each of them. Twinklyspangle posted some excellent tips here.

If you get stuck, feel free to post a screenshot in this thread to ask for help. Make sure your images are under 500 pixels wide. Any larger and you'll stretch people's screens. If your image is wider than that, please link to it. If you don’t know how wide it is, right-click on it and select properties.

Day Two

Visit Chapter 2 of the comic. On the last page (page 4) click on the last cell of the comic. This will allow you to challenge the Ravenous Monster in the Battledome. It deals water, earth, and physical icons, so a Leaf Shield is recommended if you want to defend (and have one already--it's very inflated now). The faerie ability Burrow is also very useful.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Last edited by Pudding on Fri May 04, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:22 pm 

o.O went to fight the monster for the 19th time... didnt even get to pick my weaponry. Just said "haha the Ravenous Monster has beaten you"
He'd only been making hits of 30 max... how could he wipe out a HP of 258 in one shot?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

For those of you who don't have a Leaf Shield and don't want to buy one at an inflated price, yet another alternative would be the Ugga Marbleshield. It doesn't defend as many icons as Leaf Shield, but it defends the same kinds.

*waits for inflation* :evil:

(Sorry folks, gotta pay for that training somehow.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nelanth wrote:
o.O went to fight the monster for the 19th time... didnt even get to pick my weaponry. Just said "haha the Ravenous Monster has beaten you"
He'd only been making hits of 30 max... how could he wipe out a HP of 258 in one shot?!

Did you by chance go into the battle with 0hp? 'tis snowager time, after all. There've been a few times where I've gotten blasted by the snowager, then waltzed into the battledome expecting a fight and auto-losing. It sucks and I wish tnt would make it "error: you don't have any hit points!" or something. :(

I'm a little over 200 wins, but I think I'm gonna max out soon. I wish I would've updated my set like I was planning on doing... this is my just-have-it-to-have-something set. :/

Edit: vvvvv Sadly, no.

Last edited by metalmario on Thu May 03, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:32 pm 

metalmario wrote:
Did you by chance go into the battle with 0hp? 'tis snowager time, after all. There've been a few times where I've gotten blasted by the snowager, then waltzed into the battledome expecting a fight and auto-losing. It sucks and I wish tnt would make it "error: you don't have any hit points!" or something. :(

I'm a little over 200 wins, but I think I'm gonna max out soon. I wish I would've updated my set like I was planning on doing... this is my just-have-it-to-have-something set. :/

But wouldn't I have not been allowed into the BD at all with no HP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Charlotte, here is your answer:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa275/hotroxyrox68/charlotte.jpg

Puddingedit: Please link to any screenshots wider than 500 pixels rather than posting them in the thread. :)

For a premium referral neomail me at HotRoxy20268!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Whoah The leaf shield inflated a bit there...

*Flogs Leaf shield*
What do I care, I still have 200Hp on the thing.

Edit: 33,500Np Gone in a flash.

I love war inflation :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 pm 

Uhm, I've a silly question =3

I'm finally done with my third puzzle and I've defeated the bug like 30 times, I just checked the journal but the map is still intact (I thought some parts of it were supposed to be appearing as we managed to solve the tasks), so has anybody else's map changed at all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ummmm, exactly how many hit points does it have?And how hard is it? I want to be prepared ^^; i'm not sure if my pets can go up against it if it ko's someone with over 200 hp

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

regal_one wrote:
ummmm, exactly how many hit points does it have?And how hard is it? I want to be prepared ^^; i'm not sure if my pets can go up against it if it ko's someone with over 200 hp

It has 15Hp to begin with and gains 1.5 per win :)

Post subject: News is out
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, the news is out and I didn't see anything new about the plot, so I guess we keep plugging away at this poor roach until tomorrow. That's gonna be problematic since my internet at home is still on the blink...let's hope we don't get a lot of 'homework' this weekend, lol.

Razamatazamo misses being a Fuzio!
CyberTrini
Neopian since 5/5/2000
...and yes, I have joined Twin Skies. Have you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

regal_one wrote:

a list of his weapons here, too.

http://idb.finalhit.org/?searchtype=one ... r=jliraven

For a premium referral neomail me at HotRoxy20268!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

blood_baby wrote:
Uhm, I've a silly question =3

I'm finally done with my third puzzle and I've defeated the bug like 30 times, I just checked the journal but the map is still intact (I thought some parts of it were supposed to be appearing as we managed to solve the tasks), so has anybody else's map changed at all?

Nope, I don't think so. Mine hasn't, anyway.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've discovered the awesomeness that is Drain Life. I've always had it, but never really used it until today because it would never give me more than like 6hp. Using it at the start of a battle with this guy at 360+hp gets me like 40 healed hp, completely negating whatever he did to me first turn! ^^ Plus hurts him too.

Also: You are now eligible to use 'Battle Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! FINALLY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 pm 

Is the next step released yet? the bug is getting boring D:
I wonder if a puzzle or another monster is next! :3 Can't wait, but for now, back to that bug... >_>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next