Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

PLOT PRIZES

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:55 pm

What's this? The normally solitary witch Sophie seems to have agreed to hand out prizes for those who helped save Neovia from its terrible fate! Next thing you know she'll be frolicking with puppies and baking cupcakes, well maybe not...

You have been awarded a Tale of Woe trophy! You can go see it on your user lookup.

Honorary Mayor of Neovia
(43,550 points)

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use the 'Tale of Woe' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Tale of Woe - Krawley' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Last edited by Daze on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:09 pm

Arggh, I didn't see those events. :( The Firefox prefetch must have accessed the page and eaten them up. :(

"Master Chemist
(27,500 points)"

I wonder how the points were distributed?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 pm

With 22,500 points, I got a Meepit Wrangler trophy that looks quite nifty. :)

Plus of course the sidebar, avatar, and my plot points. I've got enough for the first prize weapon, an Ominous Stone Plushie that I just really like, an Eau de Esophagor for my smiley gallery, plus plenty of change to pick a couple of investment items. That'll do me nicely. :D

I'd like to know the cutoff points for the various trophies, though.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:19 pm

What plot was this I slept through? I want whatever sidebar you got. Damn me for being so lazy xD

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:19 pm

I completely forgot this forum existed, sorry.

I got....
Meepit Wrangler
(20,300 points)

But I don't know what I want to spend it on.

Everyone post your shiny trophies, I wanna see em!! :D

Edit: judging by the thread so far, I'd say some of the cutoffs were 20k, 25k, and 30k.
Last edited by metalmario on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:20 pm

Yay!!! PRIZES!!!

*eats them all*

Erm, anyway...My trophy is "Neovian Citizen" (25,765 points)

I'm going to hold off on what to buy to see what kind of damage those battledome items do!

*squee*

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:22 pm

I'd like to scream. They're the plot prizes, for pie's sake, not an appendix of uni day :cry:
Still... prizes. Yay.

Master Chemist
(27,625 points)
Last edited by Wind on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:22 pm

I'm loving just reading the descriptions of each item. :lol: (MAYOR SMASH!) But I'm going to wait on info about the weapons before I redeem any points.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:23 pm

Sophie heartily endorses this event and/or product.

:o Does anyone else here get this reference? YPP? (Though, perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong reference and that was referencing something before it...)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Swamp Slorg

Asylum Inmate

Vine Weaver

Meepit Wrangler

Neovian Citizen

Master Chemist

Honorary Mayor of Neovia
Last edited by Daze on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:10 am, edited 10 times in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm a Meepit Wrangler, too. 16,500 points.

Curse those potions, curse them! If I'd actually finished them, I wouldn't have to be sitting here trying to decide what I want more.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:26 pm

Master Chemist
(29,210 points)

Yay! 210 is slightly random, though?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:28 pm

I feel slightly puzzled by the prizes, though. I could afford 3 ghost p/bs with my points. Just how much is their price going to fall after this?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:28 pm

AySz88 wrote:
Sophie heartily endorses this event and/or product.

:o Does anyone else here get this reference? YPP? (Though, perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong reference and that was referencing something before it...)

I thought it was referring to the Simpsons when Mayor Quimby rode up to Ned's new amusment park in a limo, said "I heartily endorse this new (I forget the exact wording, but you get the picture)"

And the Battledome board seems to be saying the weapons are junk. But I'm still gonna wait a while on those..

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:35 pm

Yay! Meepit Wrangler gives me 22,500 points, enough to buy fun things. I'm terribly tempted by all the shinies, but I think I'll wait a little to decide. Question - how long do we usually have to pick out our prizes? This is the first time I've participated in a plot, so I have no clue.
Topic locked