Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Quick Question (Hall of Heros)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:32 am 

I'm always in and out of Neopets (ie/ I stay for days and then I leave and come back and the process continues) Anyway, today I'm in again. And I went to Altador to go get my prize from the King and I clicked on the Hall of Heros (I couldn't remember how to get to the King) and I noticed that the Darkest Faerie statue was smashed and when you click on it, it says:

Quote:
This was a statue of the Darkest Faerie, also known as the Sleeper. Now it's a pile of rubble.

The janitor sighs as he takes a break from sweeping up rubble. "This is going to take forever! Who knew enormous stone statues were so heavy?"

So, I dunno what this means and I can't really see anything about it being mentioned before. So do any of you know why this is? Or what it means? I have a feeling it's something really easy and was explained but if anyone could fill me, that would be great!

Also, Mods, if this shouldn't be here, feel free to move/delete it.

Thanks in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Please ask any questions regarding the Altador plot in the sticky in the Neopian Plot Council.

Altador Plot Sticky

*The statue of the Darkest Faerie exploded at the end of the plot when you placed the amulet around her neck*

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]