Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Altador Plot Help
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 pm 

On the Altador Plot where you are meant to be looknig after the petpet (Vaelous)well i don't have the give medicine tab. Could somone show me the light! (or go into my account and fix it!) Thanks

Oh and to plastic ninja the punch club is quite easy. It drived me mad at first too but i just went to google and got every single combination with the numbers 123 :)

EDITED because of my bad spelling

I <3 Lupes!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

From the walkthrough:
Quote:
--> d. First, Here is the items you will need.
-----> 1. Go to the ALCHEMIST CLUB (the club with a potion) and "buy" the potion
=====> NOTE: Don't worry, the Archivist won't let you *pay* for it. You'll get it

After you do this, you should get the "give medicine" tab. You might have to clear your cache, re-visit the Lenny, and refresh a few times (when the Altador plot came out, it had some problems with things not registering -- I'm not sure if this is still the case).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I dunno how you got to do the altador plot. I thought it finished ages ago. Confuses me how newer players can do these plots eg haunted woods altador when it seems they have already finished. Then it also confuses me how I can't get a chance to do them now seeing how I have never done them in the first place apart from petpet park plot.

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

StuMan wrote:
I dunno how you got to do the altador plot. I thought it finished ages ago. Confuses me how newer players can do these plots eg haunted woods altador when it seems they have already finished. Then it also confuses me how I can't get a chance to do them now seeing how I have never done them in the first place apart from petpet park plot.

The altador plot is supposed to stay open indefinitely, but that is definitely not the case for most other plots.

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks lotus genie. I'l do some more searching

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 pm 

thanks for your help, Siniri

I <3 Lupes!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 am 

There seems to be a problem with the plot for me; I can't seem to load the constellations when I use my telescope in the hall of heroes. Is this just my computer not having what it needs to load it, or is there something wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

If I remember correctly, the telescope wouldn't load until you'd properly completed some of the steps, and some people had to go back through and "repeat" certain steps and check in with the Library Lenny again in order for it to load. If it still doesn't work, send in a bug report. Sometimes it would take a while to load, but it should eventually come up.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Upon realizing that I didn't have access to the Altador daily, I realized I'd never finished this plot. Left off at the stupid petpet. I would strongly recommend modifying the guide to make the following clear:
The timing is based on neopian time, and you need to go by those minutes. That is, the status changes on the minute, neopian time, regardless of when you start caring for the petpet.

Also, I think the gears are paired, such that each gear in a pair does the same number of "ticks" but in opposite directions. This makes finding the correct combo super easy. The pairs that I think I observed were like this:
11 22
3 3
44 55

And I finished the rest of the plot last night, YAY!

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8