Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:21 am

[/quote]
What second key? Can someone please tell me how to get that? Thanks.[/quote]

One key is in the bottom pocket of the dr in the room with the locker. The other key is in the janitors pocket located in the dinning room.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:25 am

hammy1142mek wrote:
One key is in the bottom pocket of the dr in the room with the locker. The other key is in the janitors pocket located in the dinning room.

Thank you so much! I found it...

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Ugh! I've gone to every door and I can't get back to the Zomutt (sp?) I have the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th pages of the journal but can't get back to find the 4th and I've tried ever door!!! I give up it's won they've beat me, Im going to go bang my head against a door now...

Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:52 pm

you won't give up. you're so very close.

if you can find the courtyard there are 4 doors there each one will take you elsewhere, all you need do is eliminate them one by one.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:56 pm

I can't dig for some reason. Is it because I opened the closet before I checked the pockets? I did things out of order.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:23 pm

As long as you make sure you have the shovel, you shouldn't have a problem digging. I had to click around a lot before I found the bone though, and that didn't show up as digging. You only dig in one specific spot.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:52 pm

Moongewl wrote:As long as you make sure you have the shovel, you shouldn't have a problem digging. I had to click around a lot before I found the bone though, and that didn't show up as digging. You only dig in one specific spot.

So...you can "dig" a.k.a. click anywhere and still find the bone? Or in that one specific spot that's shown....ah...nevermind. I get it. Thank you!

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Little help please? I've found everything but the room with the Zomutt, and I've tried all the doors and...yea, getting a bit frustrated now :(

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:14 pm

Reinfire, about the only thing I can suggest do is go back and try them again., labelling the doors and corridors in Paint, so you know exactly where each goes. If you do label them all and find no Zomutt room...send a bug report?

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:33 pm

The thing is, my doors keep switching around, and most of them simply go back to the main hallway - all the doors in the courtyard go back, and sometimes none of my doors in the main hallway go ANYWHERE. Could this be because I didn't do the last step?

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:43 pm

There is not one main hallway, but four identical hallways. Each hallway has one door leading to the courtyard, three or four that go nowhere, and one or two that lead into the different rooms.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:29 am

Reinfire wrote:Little help please? I've found everything but the room with the Zomutt, and I've tried all the doors and...yea, getting a bit frustrated now :(

The thing is, my doors keep switching around, and most of them simply go back to the main hallway - all the doors in the courtyard go back, and sometimes none of my doors in the main hallway go ANYWHERE. Could this be because I didn't do the last step?

The room you start in (desk) has 2 doors - 1 leads to a corridor that has the room to the courtyard, the other door leads to the zombie room.

The zombie room has 2 doors - 1 leads to the corridor that has the room to the courtyard, the other door leads to the corridor that has the room with the desk.

You need to get to the courtyard.

In the courtyard:

The door on the right goes to the zomutt and cells.

The door on the left goes to zombies - 2 doors in this room -
one goes to the corridor that has the room with the desk -
the other door goes back to the corridor with the courtyard.

The door top right goes to the room with the doctor and cabinet.

The door on top left goes to the desk - 2 doors in this room -
1 goes to the corridor with the room of zombies -
the other door goes back to the corridor with the courtyard.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:45 am

Ah, perfect, I hadn't realized there were different hallways; now I got to the "to be continued". Thanks fo rthe help!
Topic locked