Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah, me too. I'm going to be up for the sidebar anyways...omg...I hope they don't wait till then to update...I have to sleep at some point tonight...lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:06 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

So what did the Spirit of Slumber get from lifting the potion curse on Neovia (that is, by making the villagers disappearred like that, what good does it do to him)?

Now that he lifted the disappearing curse, he doesn't get anything either, it's pretty suspicious if you ask me....

I guess what I'm trying to say is, why would the Spirit of Slumber do all these things (casting a spell and then reverse the spell) if he doesn't gain anything from doing so?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Heh, i bet i'm gunna miss the sidebar by like 1 minute.

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

cause he's evil, the Spirit of Slumber that is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

CauldronCake wrote:
WolfMaiden wrote:
matchbow wrote:
but, but, but, not all the villagers are supposed to be all scary looking. some just become uber smart, or something. unless they all want to be all strong.

anyway, i'm loving this! who will save our heroes now? certainly not us lowly neopets, of neopia, a land far away from neovia

But not all of us live in Neopia Central. I'm in the heart of the Haunted Woods, and I love it. Though, oddly, enough, my pets god-mother lives in Snenuku. Good thing we travel alot.

Awww, I love you too darling. ;D Lucky you the plots in the Woods this time 'round...now I come to visit you all the time!

We moved just before the plot started too. So we've been fortune enough to be there, while it was going on.

Wolfy @ Neopets Stop by my shop, and help with my draik egg fund: 676,584/2,400,000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:14 am 

I am so desperate for the plot to finish before Nov.8. My sembrake is almost over, so I am wondering if the plot will take any longer or shorter. And I hope that we will not have to summon the Spirit of Slumber again...it took me hours to finish that part. Maybe we will get to see the twisted guy who made Neovia mutated....hmmm....

NeOpEts AdDiCt!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

fifi888101 wrote:
I am so desperate for the plot to finish before Nov.8. My sembrake is almost over, so I am wondering if the plot will take any longer or shorter. And I hope that we will not have to summon the Spirit of Slumber again...it took me hours to finish that part. Maybe we will get to see the twisted guy who made Neovia mutated....hmmm....

I think maybe we just did -- or at least his boss. But what does the SoS get out of all this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:18 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Siniri wrote:
But what does the SoS get out of all this?

That's exactly my point a few posts earlier! :p

Last edited by bluehypnosis on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:

what ya mean be up for the sidebar. can we keep this one if we do something? if so what is it

Post subject:

Siniri wrote:
fifi888101 wrote:

I think maybe we just did -- or at least his boss. But what does the SoS get out of all this?

Who was his boss, anyway?

NeOpEts AdDiCt!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gaaah! I didn't even know there was a plot until today... X__x
Well, anyways, I can't seem to find my way into the stupid woods. (after the whole set up the cave to trip bruno thingie) Did everything right... But the 'flee' button only takes me to the cave again.... I emptied my cache and everything too... gaaaaa......

Image Image

Last edited by ProfessorRemusMoonyLupin on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

fifi888101 wrote:
Who was his boss, anyway?

I guess Siniri means whoever is behind this plot - whoever first created the potion thing? (TNT? :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:26 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I think his boss is the SoS. I know you made the point, bluehypnosis -- I meant to imply that by the italics, but that was lazy -- I should have said I was agreeing with you.

A hypothesis -- he gave the potion to his henchman so that the townspeople would summon him and pay whatever price he asked -- he feeds on their souls, so they only appear on Halloween in spirit form. But why'd he agree to revert them then? I guess I need to keep working on this theory...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:26 am 

ProfessorRemusMoonyLupin wrote:
Gaaah! I didn't even know there was a plot until today... X__x
Well, anyways, I can't seem to find my way into the stupid woods. Did everything right... But the 'flee' button only takes me to the cave again.... I emptied my cache and everything too... gaaaaa......

Did you try going to the shack? Try refreshing the page again.

NeOpEts AdDiCt!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Siniri wrote:
I think his boss is the SoS. I know you made the point, bluehypnosis -- I meant to imply that by the italics, but that was lazy -- I should have said I was agreeing with you.

A hypothesis -- he gave the potion to his henchman so that the townspeople would summon him and pay whatever price he asked -- he feeds on their souls, so they only appear on Halloween in spirit form. But why'd he agree to revert them then? I guess I need to keep working on this theory...

Haha....you have this all thought out :) And I'm agreeing with you....

Maybe the reversal was done so that the villagers can be "utilized" to attack whoever is trying to ruin his master plan? (then we will have a war for sure)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next