Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

gah!
I'm on the last one, and I can't get the right thing. I got to the two swirly colours once, and now i'm stuck with getting just grey, or I lose.

Gah, this is BS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Duke of Earl wrote:
Ok, I'll explain the spreadsheet.

The first column with #s 1-5 is for ingredients, from left to right. I'm on the third potion, so I have five ingredients.
The top row has each stage of the potion: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, Pink, 4 colors, green yellow swirly, purple sparkly, Silver red swirly.

Each square is what the result is if you add the two. I.e. 1R is is adding the first ingredient to a red potion. The result is a green potion.

Does that make sense?

Ummm, sorry not one iota. That is why I just noticed color changes. Working with symbols instead of the actual things confuses me more. Same with mapping woods. Useless for me to have to remember a tree is a T or a green dot or something, than what it is, a tree. Again, not sure how much more simply to explain it. Was it the second purple that was getting you confused? It happens. Otherwise, it is simply noticing what you add to what color makes what change. After a few tries, patterns fall into place. Noticeably predictable ones. Recreateable ones. If it is not recreateable, it is not the most logical sequence. Not to say a problem still can't be solved doing it the long way or the wrong way. :D

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just finshed the 3rd. I had:

sansram - green
jurpleberries - blue
bumroot - glowy purple
sansram - pink
jurpleberries - dark grey
jurpleberries - pink
jurpleberries - multi
jurpleberries - green/yellow swirl
slorgblossom - sparkly purple
slorgblossom - red/light grey swirl

The two purples will indeed trip you up if you aren't looking out for them, as they look very much alike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

anjuna wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:
Ok, I'll explain the spreadsheet.

The first column with #s 1-5 is for ingredients, from left to right. I'm on the third potion, so I have five ingredients.
The top row has each stage of the potion: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, Pink, 4 colors, green yellow swirly, purple sparkly, Silver red swirly.

Each square is what the result is if you add the two. I.e. 1R is is adding the first ingredient to a red potion. The result is a green potion.

Does that make sense?

Ummm, sorry not one iota. That is why I just noticed color changes. Working with symbols instead of the actual things confuses me more. Same with mapping woods. Useless for me to have to remember a tree is a T or a green dot or something, than what it is, a tree. Again, not sure how much more simply to explain it. Was it the second purple that was getting you confused? It happens. Otherwise, it is simply noticing what you add to what color makes what change. After a few tries, patterns fall into place. Noticeably predictable ones. Recreateable ones. If it is not recreateable, it is not the most logical sequence. Not to say a problem still can't be solved doing it the long way or the wrong way. :D

I was doing what you described initially. I only did the table after I got tricked by the second purple...

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Duke of Earl wrote:
I was doing what you described initially. I only did the table after I got tricked by the second purple...

*Beats purple black and blue* for you. Wait, that might mess up your sequence. :P Sorry! :hug: Good luck with the rest of it then. :)

For the record, the second purple looked almost identical to me, too. I just noticed people on the boards saying there was a second purple and saved all the cauldron images to my HD when I progressed to the next colors. I only realized the second purple was such when I realized I didn't have it already on my HD. Silly way to go about puzzling, perhaps. But it did help me better realize when I had stumbled upon something new.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12