Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

sily_sicily wrote:
Ecstacy wrote:
I have 35 now. :)

Wow same here! I really feel addicted. XD
I'm really proud of myself for marking 35 graves in 2 hours. :P Looks like my connection is fast. o_O

For those who can't seem to mark any graves, you can mark NOW. Yes, NOW. 2am - 4am NST, neopets seem to be deserted. Well, if you don't live in the US, you can go mark graves. It's MUCH easier (I marked 4 graves in 1 graveyard). Just a suggestion, though. If you have to get up from bed to do this, don't do it. Sleeping is more important. :lol:
zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha, I totally agree. Which is why I'm going to bed now. :) I've reached my mark of 50 graves. Perfectly round number - since it's Saturday tomorrow, if the gravemarking's still around, I might go for 100 and then leave it at that.

_ei, I think you are. XD I'm actually taking screenshots of each grave marked. I wanna keep track of all the names and such. Yes, I am slightly obsessive compulsive, why do you ask?

ETA: GL00, are you sure you don't already have one? That might be the reason, give it a check. otherwise, just make sure you go for one of the middle new ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:24 am 

yay! i refresed lots more and my ranting seemed to work! i got 1. haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I've had loads :) so happy, yesterday i couldnt get any... but nm that yay!!!

And yet again, the tomatoe santa had ruined Christmas Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've been refreshing on and off for the last two days and I've still not been able to mark a grave, so I think I'm going to give up on this bit of the plot.

Of course since it's the halloween weekend there's umpteen billion halloween parties I've got to go to... so any plot related goings-on will have to be put on the back burner.

Bah...

**(is it sad I'd rather stay home and do the plot than go to the majority of these halloween parties?)**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:53 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is anyone else really surprised that this is still going on? I figured with the way that it was going SO fast that it would be over pretty quick. I never realized that this many graves were dug up! I feel very proud of all the hard labor that out poor little neopets are doing!

Just noticed that we are now marking graves that were never dug up... But still good work little pets!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Are new graveyards added after a specific time? I mean like the shops restocking every so many minutes?

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I am getting loads of them this morning.

I noticed one thing though. I got one and went to find it in the book. There were two names on that one page that I was able to click on. I clicked on the name on the stone that I found. I was not able to go back into the books though to click on the second name.

I just thought it odd that there were two names that were clickable for me. I haven't missed any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

We're marking off graves that haven't been dug cause we have to eliminate EVERY name from the book, leaving only the real name of the spirit of slumber.

I think TNT may have realised that a lot of people didn't get to participate in the fetching/testing/digging part (including myself) so they've made this bit open for longer.

I think well find out who the spirit is over the weekend (I also have many parties - starting tonight so I won't be around to do the plot either) and then the next chapter will be released (complete with possible battledome challengers - a girl can dream right?) on halloween eve (otherwise know as Oct 30th)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:07 pm 

Kellenna451 wrote:
\ I got one and went to find it in the book. There were two names on that one page that I was able to click on. I clicked on the name on the stone that I found. I was not able to go back into the books though to click on the second name.

I just thought it odd that there were two names that were clickable for me. I haven't missed any.

The books are for everyone, so if you get a name early on in the book, there will be lots of clickable names. You didn't do anything wrong. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was wondering why that did that.

Is anyone else getting the glitch? Sometimes when I go to the caretakers's room to check off the name I get the angry caretaker instead of the clickable books. I have to refresh once or twice to get the books.

It doesn't happen every time. But I would say 1 out of 5 for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kellenna451 wrote:

Is anyone else getting the glitch? Sometimes when I go to the caretakers's room to check off the name I get the angry caretaker instead of the clickable books. I have to refresh once or twice to get the books.

That's not a glitch. It happens every now and then.

Leave, wait a few seconds, and then go back.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:28 pm 

Alex wrote:
Kellenna451 wrote:

That's not a glitch. It happens every now and then.

Leave, wait a few seconds, and then go back.

That's right - it's keeping with his character. He's an angry dude who just found out that the people who stole his books just came back to the scene of the crime. How would you react? :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I haven't been able to get any graves whatsoever. And then suddenly in the last few hours I've had fifteen. That's enough work for this part, I think.

I'll start playing again in the next bit.

:D

~j

"The people who guard the rainbow don't like those who get in the way of the sun." --Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:39 pm 

no post

Last edited by shapu on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hey, are they still adding graves? There are less than 30 graveyards now.

EDIT: Ha! Just as I said that, they went back to 30.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next