Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: HW Plot Part: Gravemarking (Split #1)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Don't forget! The walkthrough can be found in the sticky on the first post:
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29932

Last thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29980

Copied for THIS portion of the plot:

9. Read chapter 6 of the comic, and we see that we didn't see what name the bone was buried under! We'll have to go back and search through all the graves. Find a gravestone that does not have a red mark on it (this means no-ones checked on it yet!) Once you have done that, COPY the information you see on the gravestone. Then, return to the caretaker and click the shelves that corresponds to your info. (They are randomly sorted by Month). Then find the name of the gravesite you found and click the name to cross it off from the book.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:34 am 

In response to beanmommy's previous post, I'm seeing gaps within a line of graves if that's what you mean. For eg: (^ = gravestones)

^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^

Get a life? I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!

neopets username: fridja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 am 

fridja wrote:
In response to beanmommy's previous post, I'm seeing gaps within a line of graves if that's what you mean. For eg: (^ = gravestones)

^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^

I know, what is up with that?

Just got my second grave...wish I could get more.

EDIT: There are a couple new graveyards, because I just got another one, and there were like 10 other open ones.

Last edited by Siouxper on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

fridja wrote:

^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^

No, I mean that some people posted screenies of graveyards where people were marking, where some/all of the stones had little piles of dirt in front of them, like they were still being dug. But every cemetery I've been in today has just had undisturbed grass between and around the stones. So if anyone is seeing the little piles of dirt in a graveyard that I can currently visit (even if all the graves are marked, I just wanna go see), I'd like a heads-up, because I'm curious. o_O

Self-referential signatures make the angels cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

some1 commented on a whedon name on 1 of the graveyrds, i've noticed a bunch w/ weird whedon referencing names, the most recent being: fred gunn, lol

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:42 am 

TIP: In Sheesh I Can't Find This, Shapu posted a tip to refresh at http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/graveyard2.phtml?. Do this, and occasionally, there are new graveyards, but go quickly as hundreds of graves are taken within 2 or 3 minutes.

Last edited by Siouxper on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

beanmommy wrote:
No, I mean that some people posted screenies of graveyards where people were marking, where some/all of the stones had little piles of dirt in front of them, like they were still being dug. But every cemetery I've been in today has just had undisturbed grass between and around the stones.

I'm assuming that they would've been the graves that were being dug up when the Spirit of Slumber's bones were found, and all graves being dug up would've been stopped. We've already gone past the graveyard the Spirit of Sumbler's bones were found in, meaning the graveyards after that particular one (it was more than an hour ago that dug up graves could still be seen) wouldn't have been touched.

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So is the whole less-than-30-graveyards thing because of database lag or something similar? It seems odd that the list's size would fluctuate like this...

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:55 am 

AySz88 wrote:
So is the whole less-than-30-graveyards thing because of database lag or something similar? It seems odd that the list's size would fluctuate like this...

My guess would be that the lag on the list would be to release more graves at the same time and give people with a slower connection a better chance at getting a grave....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

going to the back of a non-last graveyard really works. I got 3 in one go this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:54 am 

notlarryormoe wrote:
AySz88 wrote:

My guess would be that the lag on the list would be to release more graves at the same time and give people with a slower connection a better chance at getting a grave....

Actually, what I think is that we have all of these undug graves because some people logged off between marking graves and crossing off names. This means that we have several one-or-two-name incomplete graveyards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:11 am 

shapu wrote:
notlarryormoe wrote:
AySz88 wrote:

Actually, what I think is that we have all of these undug graves because some people logged off between marking graves and crossing off names. This means that we have several one-or-two-name incomplete graveyards.

What I think she means is that instead of releasing one site at a time, they're releasing 5 at a time. In other words, 1000 graves at a time instead of 200. That way, more people can get in at once.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:15 am 

theonlysaneone wrote:
shapu wrote:
notlarryormoe wrote:
AySz88 wrote:

What I think she means is that instead of releasing one site at a time, they're releasing 5 at a time. In other words, 1000 graves at a time instead of 200. That way, more people can get in at once.

*thwap self*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Are there any methods on finding graves before anyone else does?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
Are there any methods on finding graves before anyone else does?
yes click like crazy and keep hitting refresh

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next