Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

How often are new graves released? like every 5 minutes?

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

matchbow wrote:
How often are new graves released? like every 5 minutes?

There's no new graveyards being released anymore, by the looks of it.

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:43 pm 

i just saw them change, but i still cannot manage to get one!!!! not one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:49 pm 

Yep, they're still coming. What's happening is a space is showing up for a while, and then a bunch of new grave sites appear. I've actually been able to get one this way. The ones higher up in the list are easier to get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, they're letting several graveyards fall off the list and then updating them all in a bunch now (which they probably should have been doing from the first as this is much easier). All the graves I check are still the last ones in their respective lists however, so I'm not sure how much longer this'll be going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:52 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I think TNT is generating random Graveyards to buy themsleves some more time... cause Ive been seeing lulls in graveyard relaeses, and when a new grave yard is released it looks as if its never been touched. And on top of that I remember crossing off some names that were the LAST names in the book so TNT must be trying to streach this part out some more probaly not expecting such a huge turn out of partisapants... This is just my 2 cents about this

Want free stuff? Click here -> http://www.get5friends.com/?r=4691
And yes many ppl have gotten free stuff from these sites.
Check out this site for proof -> http://www.congablast.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=13

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

so where on the list do these new graves appear? where should i watch to find a grave to check off?

Never mind. i got one! new graves appear at the bottom of the list, so at least the one i got was at the bottom

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hiroko wrote:
Yep, they're still coming. What's happening is a space is showing up for a while, and then a bunch of new grave sites appear. I've actually been able to get one this way. The ones higher up in the list are easier to get.

Thanks. They just released 4 at once, and I went into the second one, ran to the back, and got one of the last few -- my first. Yay! I think that's enough for me; I have a take-home midterm for grad school due in 14 hours, dance class for 3 hours tonight, and I'm driving 4 hours to a dance competition tomorrow. Plus I'm supposed to sleep in there somewhere... I hope that whatever is released tomorrow night will still be going on when I get back Saturday.

Good luck to everyone else trying to mark a grave (that sounds so wrong). I think they've made it more fair by changing the URL's for the yards (so you can't clear an old one by yourself), changing the way teleporting works (you can use it to move a little faster for slow connections, but only to the squares you could have clicked on if the page had finished loading), and by releasing more graves at once to give everyone a fair shake. So if you'd given up, try again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

They appear on the bottom right of the last column, usually several at a time now, so its best not to click on the last grave(that tends to be the busiest). Just remember the name of the last grave when you're refreshing and click once that grave is no longer on the bottom. (That grave is 7A5534 right now.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:06 pm 

foolishone wrote:
If we start seeing completely undug graveyards, then worry.

Looks like we are doing just that. We could have gone through only 10% of the total graveyard when the glowing bones were found. Or through 90%. We won't know until Neofolks decides we have received enough punishment. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:07 pm 

The list is no longer 30 long. This may be it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The only way I could get any was to get up at 4am :x
And it was still pretty busy then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I dont know how this part will really factor into things as its in essence rewarding those with faster connections.. I am sicka graves

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:45 pm 

Must be close to the end, my friend and I have each crossed out the last names on 2 months. So technically there should only be 8 months left to finish... less than 30 graveyards...

Unless they are adding new names each time.

Edit: I sometimes suck at math. But 7 now, as I did the last name on another month. I have a feeling these are just being added to the lists.

I don't pretend to be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:50 pm 

amnesiasong wrote:
Must be close to the end, my friend and I have each crossed out the last names on 2 months. So technically there should only be 7 months left to finish... less than 30 graveyards...

Unless they are adding new names each time.

Those aren't the months. They're the days, and part of years too. Let's see. If each year between 1 and 10 is represented, with 365 days in each, that's 3650 books. We're getting close, but still not there.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next