Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Haunted Woods Plot General Discussion (Split#29)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Continue on

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29948

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

call me crazy, but I kept refreshing the last post, waiting for a reply, and then after the 3rd refresh, I noticed it was locked :oops:

Wolfy @ Neopets Stop by my shop, and help with my draik egg fund: 676,584/2,400,000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:06 am 

I've gotten quite a few names crossed off, lets say 10-15, but really what it takes is constant refreshing at the main page, and if more than one new graveyard becomes available at once choose the second or third one up, they're barren (as in people only usually go to the NEWEST/last one on the list). I do feel for you poor dial-up people. I suggest coming on quite early in the morning, there's rarely too much activity then. I did a small experiment using my laptop rather than my easier-to-use PC and found that I had a much harder time with the laptop. A couple of other suggestions is to jump rows whenever possible (in diagonally adjacent squared) to get more secluded grave and to whip yourself as far away from the graveyard entrance as possible and start there. Good luck m'dears!

I love my:
DISCO Acara- Nyvoxe
RAINBOW Acara- Lyliha
FIRE Xweetok- Toktaki
ROBOT Gnorbu- Dauwen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

WolfMaiden wrote:
call me crazy, but I kept refreshing the last post, waiting for a reply, and then after the 3rd refresh, I noticed it was locked :oops:

Meh...it wouldn't even let me see page 15...it kept saying there was nothing there...so I went searching for the next split. :/

EDIT: Oh oh oh!! ::points to star:: YAY!! I have my first star!! ^______^ ::dances:: <3

Last edited by CauldronCake on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*reads comic*

*looks back at massive field of upturned graves*

"You've got to be kidding, right?"

"Holy living ****."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

CauldronCake wrote:
WolfMaiden wrote:

Meh...it wouldn't even let me see page 15...it kept saying there was nothing there...so I went searching for the next split. :/

EDIT: Oh oh oh!! ::points to star:: YAY!! I have my first star!! ^______^ ::dances:: <3

It looks like...the posts from page 10-15 of the last split were moved from the Split 28 thread to the New Plot Part thread? Which...I thought by PPT rules, shouldn't exist (all relavent discussion should be in the split threads), yet is still open? *confused*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Is it really possible to access the graveyard with a link if you remember the old name of it. I posted about this on the neoboards to alert the staff and people say it doesn't work, and I am nuts. But you guys said that you got it to work. I am not trying it because I think it is cheating, but I think the staff does need to know that some people are going to have hundreds of points while others are lucky to get one or two points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

smudgeoffudge wrote:
Is it really possible to access the graveyard with a link if you remember the old name of it. I posted about this on the neoboards to alert the staff and people say it doesn't work, and I am nuts. But you guys said that you got it to work. I am not trying it because I think it is cheating, but I think the staff does need to know that some people are going to have hundreds of points while others are lucky to get one or two points.

It does, it just won't work if you are in a graveyard already. You have to copy the link with the new graveyard name, then exit your current graveyard, otherwise you'll end up in the same graveyard as before.
I just hope that TNT won't freeze anyone for it.

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

good God. this is terribly insane! i can't find an unmarked grave!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:03 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I do wish they would add more than 1 or 2 graveyard at a time, maybe 5 or six...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:04 am 

ainynn wrote:

All this talk of "unmarked graves" is pretty disturbing, IMO.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ainynn wrote:

And that is why, my dear, I am simply not doing this part of the plot. ::plops down on the ground with a picket sign with the word PLOT painted on it and a big red X crossing it out in her hands:: "We shall not be mooooooooved..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

yes, actually...graves in general is scary. that's my honest opinion :)

CauldronCake wrote:
ainynn wrote:

And that is why, my dear, I am simply not doing this part of the plot. ::plops down on the ground with a picket sign with the word PLOT painted on it and a big red X crossing it out in her hands:: "We shall not be mooooooooved..."

*LOL* does it have any impact on the ending? like minus points? :D

Last edited by ainynn on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

kiay wrote:
smudgeoffudge wrote:

It does, it just won't work if you are in a graveyard already. You have to copy the link with the new graveyard name, then exit your current graveyard, otherwise you'll end up in the same graveyard as before.
I just hope that TNT won't freeze anyone for it.

I'm sure (or I hope) they won't, because if they didn't want this to happen, they'd use NEW randomly-generated graveyard names, not all the same old ones.... ^^";;

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:11 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ainynn wrote:
yes, actually...graves in general is scary. that's my honest opinion :)

CauldronCake wrote:
ainynn wrote:

*LOL* does it have any impact on the ending? like minus points? :D

I really hope not, but I honestly have no earthly idea. :/ It'd be pretty cruel-hearted of TNT to not give points simply because we're not "fast" enough...particularly with so many Dial-Up players. But you never know...::shrugs:: I guess I just don't care enough to bother with giving myself a case of NPF (Neopets Plot-Frustration who missed my last post mentioning it).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next