Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

New Laptop!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 pm

My family got a new laptop today! It's a Dell insiron 1525, running Windows Vista. I love Vista so much, it's so fancy looking! It runs so fast too, and you actually turn up the volume by putting your finger on a small pad.

Re: New Laptop!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 am

I loveeee new laptops mmm. They run so fasttt and look so sleeek.

Photos!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Katherine wrote:My family got a new laptop today! It's a Dell insiron 1525, running Windows Vista. I love Vista so much, it's so fancy looking! It runs so fast too, and you actually turn up the volume by putting your finger on a small pad.

i got one too! now you know my love for them.
insiron 1525 rule! but is your little mouse pad thingy work right mine wont work well.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Go Inspirons! *Has a Inspiron 6000 in silver* My mouse pad thing occaiso=ionally spazzes out, though. And the part which is like a scrolling bar on the pad don't work either. :(

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Helena wrote:Go Inspirons! *Has a Inspiron 6000 in silver* My mouse pad thing occaiso=ionally spazzes out, though. And the part which is like a scrolling bar on the pad don't work either. :(

ah some one else has this wrong with there computer too!
but i am sorry.

turning up the volume with a litte pad rules!

i could give you picks but only with the webcam so it would be part of the key board.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 pm

The scrolling bar on mine doesn't work, and the mouse sometimes spazzestoo. But oh well. We have a working laptop now!

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 am

I'm thinking of getting one of those small mini laptops... like the REALLLLY small ones.

Does anyone have any suggestions? They're really cheap here in Australia; around $500 AUD. ($350 USD.)
Topic locked