Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Laptop help.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, you see, I have a problem.

My laptop keeps switching from battery to power. Even when I have it plugged in. I have changed the outlet to see if that's the problem. I have unplugged and replugged everything. Yet it still keeps switching to battery, and then flicking back on again to power.

If I hold the plug in the jack, I can get it to work. But usually once I let go, it flickers off and on again.

The same keeps happening in my headphones- only one earbud will work at a time. The other one flickers on and off. It's not my headphones' problem, as they work fine in my iPod and such.

If it makes any difference, both the charger jack and the headphone jack are on the same side of the laptop.

Please help me, I'll be slaughtered if my parents have to take it in for repairs. :S

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject: Re: Laptop help.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hmmm so you say the headphones are working with your iPod? Thats strange it sounds like the bit connecting the cord to your laptop is broken and your battery is slowly dying so in order to conserve power its limiting electricity output such as your headphones. My advice is get a new charger and if possible try another set of headphones on your computer, sorry I couldnt help more but that should work

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]