SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Warriors: The New Prophecy

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 am

I havent seen a topic on this yet so I'm going ahead and making one. Totally awsome trilogy. I once...chuckled...at someone for reading a book with cats. Then one day i saw it at the library and said "Oh...whatever I'll read this." And it was the best book desiscion I ever made. Whoever says to themselves "Who wants to read a book about clans of cats?" should reconsider and try it out. 90% garruntee*Way bad spelling :(* that you will get caught up in it.

Re: Warriors: The New Prophecy

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 am

Ferociouself wrote:I havent seen a topic on this yet so I'm going ahead and making one. Totally awsome trilogy. I once...chuckled...at someone for reading a book with cats. Then one day i saw it at the library and said "Oh...whatever I'll read this." And it was the best book desiscion I ever made. Whoever says to themselves "Who wants to read a book about clans of cats?" should reconsider and try it out. 90% garruntee*Way bad spelling :(* that you will get caught up in it.

Yeah. My friends were raving about it, so I tried it. Not a bad series at all.
Topic locked