SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: What Are You Reading? lickity split

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, I'm also reading The Host by her.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Kurisutaru wrote:Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, I'm also reading The Host by her.

I hate to say it but I'm also reading breaking dawn........the angst is killing me I swear

Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Miracle @ Philadelphia.

At a rate of one chapter per day.

And by now, I've highlighted pretty much half the book. Except I'm only a third of the way through it (go figure).

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:31 pm

"The Good Guy" by Dean Koontz. I'll probably have it finished by the end of the week as I'll most likely sit about by the pool for the next few days :)

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Tabaco Y Chanel by Bacilos. Awww how romantic. <3

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:31 pm

The Host by Stephanie Meyer :P

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Right now I decided I should probably finish my summer work book xD So I'm reading the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. But when I finish that (man am I dragging my feet haha 30 or so pages left and still...can't bring myself to finish lol) I'll be reading Crank by Ellen Hopkins. I read Burned due to a great review from a friend, and wow. It's great! And my friend told me its not even her best book! She's got a weird style. Writes in format, but once you're used to that it's not a problem. It's a very easy read. Probably a day or two of dedicated reading.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:55 am

Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley. It's giving me a very "Whaaaat?" sort of response.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 am

I just finished Dreams of My Father by Barack Obama and am now reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Rowling. This is my first run through the Harry Potter series, and so far it's been great! :)

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:04 pm

I just finished Twilight.

I am now in love with Edward.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm

kcharles wrote:I just finished Twilight.

I am now in love with Edward.

Don't say that too loud, or Fidds might jump you....

I'm going through the Tamora Pierce books, again. Can't seem to get bored of 'em.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:09 pm

I'm ready Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. O lawlz, the angst.

LOL at the whole Jacob vs. Rosalie thing. "It's not so hard to erase a blonde's memory - you just blow in her ear." Also, RENESMEE. Epic fail.

Oh, and kcharles? Read New Moon before you say that. You might just change your mind. Werewolves >>> Vampires.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 pm

I bought it today, I'll read it tonight K? :P

And I'm getting a Twilight sig just to annoy Fidds. :lol:

Eclipse won't be coming out for another year in paper back though. Looks like I won't be buying it any time soon

Anyway, I'm reading New Moon.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Three Cups of Tea.
I feel like I've already said that, but maybe not.
Topic locked