SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Magyk and Flyte

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:47 pm

Have you read them?I just started Flyte.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:56 pm

Ya, I thought they were really good, but you almost have to read magyk to know what they're talking about in the beginning of Flyte

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:07 pm

LoveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE sooooo much. I actually bought the first book, which is an amazing feat for me, as for me to spend money on a book means I really like it. (I'm a cheapskate and hate to spend money on anything)

Can't wait for the next book, Physik. It comes out in April! =D

Immortal_Z wrote:Ya, I thought they were really good, but you almost have to read magyk to know what they're talking about in the beginning of Flyte

That's because it's a series. :P

Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:34 am

Phisk? er... different... :/

Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:09 pm

Can't wait till next book!

Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:23 pm

Nope never read... but I did love Enid Blyton books (Mallory Towers and St. Claires) and TEEN POWER INC.!

Re: Magyk and Flyte

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:57 pm

I read Magyk ages ago.... it's really good!
Kymothy wrote:Nope never read... but I did love Enid Blyton books (Mallory Towers and St. Claires) and TEEN POWER INC.!

!! Mallory Towers !! I read those lol

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:15 pm

I've never heard of them, what are they about?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:47 am

I got Physk a while ago, IT'S GREAT!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:56 am

I read Magyk a bit ago and started Flyte but got distracted by school and video games x.X they were pretty good, though, I'll probably get around to reading them soon(after I finish the other....20-some-odd books I also have to start reading)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:31 am

Helena wrote:I read Magyk ages ago.... it's really good!
Kymothy wrote:Nope never read... but I did love Enid Blyton books (Mallory Towers and St. Claires) and TEEN POWER INC.!

!! Mallory Towers !! I read those lol

No way! I love the series. I've read them over 60 times... especially the pranks Alicia and Betty play omg. I really wanted to smack Gwen in the head.

Mon May 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Now there's two more books: Physic and Queste. I've only read half of Queste, I don't really like it.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 am

Wow, I'm really behind. I read Magyk and Flyte, and now I have to dash off to get the other ones.

My only problem with the book is that it just seemed that the author was trying too hard to make the names sound magical (or Magykal, as the case may be).

Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:55 am

Don't forget there is also Queste. It has been my favorite of the series so far. The fifth book should be out in the summer of '09.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Woah. Old thread is srsly old. XD
I tried to read it.
I like the story, but I can't get into it. Don't know if it's the writing style or not.
Topic locked