Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Acorna Series
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This has got to be one of my all time favorite series. I've just found out that there's an 8th book, so I'm engrosed in that. It jumped to the top of my to-read list :)

Any other fans out there?

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i found the series interesting (although i prefer pegasus in flight and the rowan) however my library is appalling when it comes to having any complete series.

for some unfathomable reason, they buy the 2nd book in a series, then continue for a few more books, then if enough people complain, then they will buy the first book. o_O

so i've only managed to read the one in which she returns to her people :P and then one about the Khleevi (sp?) returning, but it is a really interesting series, :) i like how she decides she wants to be a zebra :lol:

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That sucks about your library. Mine are usually pretty good, except one time when no where seemed to have the 3rd book in a series.

You should read the rest. They're really good, especially the one about the cats(Acorna's Rebels). The newest one isn't so good unfortuanately, it's too short and it doesn't answer the biggest question in the book.
They'd just better come out with the next one soon.

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:20 pm 

I love acorna, but I've only read the first three books.... That's all my wallet has allowed so far ;) I would never find any of the acorna books in my library, as they only have a small section for fantasy and sci-fi, and don't seem to consider Anne McCaffrey as a popular enough writer :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Mmm, Acorna series are good^_^ I'm not sure if I've read the 8th book or not... but I certainly enjoyed reading them^^* Gotta love Anne McCaffrey. These books were co-written though...right? >_> If I remember correctly. It's been a few years O.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah. With Margaret Ball (I think) for the first... 2? And someone else after that. Elizabeth something maybe. I don't remember exactly and I'm too lazy too look it up right now, but yeah, they were co-written. Just check online if you want to know who.

<3 Laq

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]