SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

The 12th series of unfortunate events: THE HORRID HOTEL!

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:25 am

The Title has been found! The book is called... THE HORRID HOTEL

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:58 pm

Ooh! The new one! When is it coming out, do you know? Oh, random fact- my friend's parents won't let her read them 'cuz they think they're depressing or something. Strange, or what? :)

Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:28 pm

It's coming out on the 18th if I'm not mistaken. Which I probably am.

YAY TITLE! :D

Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:59 am

The 18th? Of october? HOORAH! *does kittens birthday dance* :D

I can't wait. well, I can, cause I am not a huge fan XD, but I have read the first 11 so I HAVE to read the next one. I just have to...

[edit] erm... no, that isn't supposed to say kittens <_<... It is supposed to say... well a particuarly non-rude word. But apparently there is a filter XD...

so I'll just stay with kittens XD

Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:51 pm

18th of october! Humm, its proberly differnt in the UK. :cry: I'll pass this on to my friend.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:41 am

The title is The Penultimate Peril and it came out yesterday (the 18th) in Australia. Not sure about everywhere else.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:33 pm

I got/finished it yesterday. SO AWESOME! Kit Snicket is my hero!

That aside, I really want to see how the series turns out now. I mean, there're all these loose ends and unanswered questions, and it seems to be getting darker and darker....

Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:51 pm

Yeah, the Penultimate peril. Second to last one, too! :( Ah, well, I guess I'd better read it, then! *places hold*

Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:51 pm

lol
I love that Hal is working in the indian restaurant,

and Carmelita is being... well... Carmelita.

Dewey was still too nice to die! *sob* :cry:

Btw, the 13th and FINAL book is coming out on October Friday 13th.

How nifty is that?!

So...
Topic locked