SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:10 am

Dragonfire wrote:Nothing right now, but for a Book Analysis for AP English I think I'm going to read Moby smurf.

*giggles like a little girl*

Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:22 am

I'm currently reading Mossflower, then I will be reading The Legend of Luke, Outcast of Redwall, Mariel of Redwall, The Bellmaker, Salamandastron, Redwall, Mattimeo, The Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, Marlfox, and The Taggerung, by Brian Jacques.
Then, Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen, by Garth Nix.
Followed by The Raven and Other Writings, By Edgar Allan Poe.

Before I'm through this list, Christmas will have come, and there will be a few more books added to it.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:38 pm

The Chronicles of Narnia; The Last Battle.
Buh-bye Jewel.
Buh-Bye Eustace, and Peter, and Edmund.
You shall be missed.
And i hate Trains.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:02 am

I am reading this really good book called "Twilight"

Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:52 pm

I finished Chronicles of Avonlea again, not because I particularly needed to read it, but more because I was trying to avoid anything on my reading list.

But the reading list needs tackling. Sigh.

A People's Tragedy
Introduction to Ethics
Metamorphosis & Other Stories
Origins of the Cold War

See why I don't want to touch them? I've had them out for nearly a month, now, too. >_>

Pity I've run out of other books to read...

Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:13 pm

"Seven Ancient Wonders" by Matthew Reilly, my brother bought it for me. I've currently read only the first chapter, plenty of action but not much character development but we'll see.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:16 pm

Powers That Be by Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Anne Scarborough. Which, for some reason, has been sitting on my shelf for 3 years without ever having been read. o.O

Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:28 am

Stephen hawkings; A brief history of time.
second only to the Bible on the list of "best selling books that noone has actually read"

Told he would die two years after being diagnosed with MND.
That was in 1967.
Crippled in body, pure of mind.

Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:50 pm

"The Penultimate Peril -Book the twelfth in a series of unfortunate events" -Lemony Snicket

I feel like such a kid reading these books ;)

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:23 am

At the moment I'm making my way through"The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" - Douglas Adams

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:33 pm

Protector of the Small: Squire by Tamora Pierce. After that it'll be Lady Knight, and then maybe I'll go hunt down Song of the Lioness and/or the Daine books. I'm currently on a Pierce kick, yes I am. :D

After that I don't know.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:53 am

*still ignoring reading list*

A Tale of Two Cities by Charles D.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:05 am

I just finished Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, -le gasp-
Loved it!
Currenly I am reading Year of the Hangman by someone who I will edit in later....

Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:16 pm

I just finished reading The Dark Tower books 1 through 3. I'm gonna start book 4 tomorrow probably and then read 5, 6 and 7. Has anyone read these books? They're Stephen King's best work ever. It's kind of a western/ fantasy/ sci fi story.
Topic locked