Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Paranoia Agent

Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:45 am

Woo...that is one weird anime. I like it though.
Does anybody know where I could find the lyrics to the Opening theme song???
Dream Island Obsessional Park
I think thats what its called....
I think the anime was correclty titled though.
I heard about PA a while ago but didn't pay much attention. O well
What do you ppl think about Paranoia Agent?

Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:16 pm

All the laughing people in the theme spooked me away.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:53 pm

It reminds me a lot of serial experiments lain and Boogiepop Phantom, both of which I <3. This series is interesting so far. I want to know more of what's going on, but each episode only gives glimpses like the previous series I mentioned. >.<

Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:34 pm

halfbakedbliss wrote:All the laughing people in the theme spooked me away.

Haha, I know the beginning is crazy. O___O
My friend and I are enjoying this series so far. I think it's really interesting, a little on the weird side, but definetley something that makes you sit there and wonder...

Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:13 pm

I absolutely love Paranoia Agent, it's so creepy. And the opening is my fave part! Sorry, can't find the lyrics either. I saw them while watching it in anime club. Don't really remember them though. You would think that they would be easier to find, seeing how the OST has a lyrics booklet...

Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:41 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:All the laughing people in the theme spooked me away.
The theme actually gave me nightmares after the first disc, but it was so worth it. I am absolutely in love with the show at the moment and have been for nearly 5 months.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:29 am

I have finally gotten the last two sets of episodes to watch. Horray.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:12 pm

I want a walking and talking Maromi-chan doll :(

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:10 pm

halfbakedbliss wrote:I want a walking and talking Maromi-chan doll :(

I think Maromi is adorable, but those big eyes creep me out. >.< I guess I watched too many horror movies where the toys came to life when I was growing up. *shudder*

Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:33 am

I finished the series and I loved the ending, It was great to see the younger detective as Radio man XD

Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:53 pm

I thought Shounen Bat getting chased by the suicidals in episode 8 was downright hilarious! Does anyone have any speculation as to what Maniwa saw at the end?

Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:56 am

Jasujo wrote:
halfbakedbliss wrote:I want a walking and talking Maromi-chan doll :(

I think Maromi is adorable, but those big eyes creep me out. >.< I guess I watched too many horror movies where the toys came to life when I was growing up. *shudder*

When I saw that first ep. I yelled out "Akira!" XD

There's a very creepy scene in Akira like that with toys coming to life.

(And music I think was somewhat similar to Marumi's theme. (Haven't seen Akira in a while so i'm not sure...) Seeing how Akira's a classic anime, I'm probably right in thinking there was a bit of inspiration/whatever from it.)

Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:32 pm

I'm currenty watching it on adultswim and it is freakin' me out. but i can't stop watching it. hope it gets less confusing as it goes on. if anyone knows please tell.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:55 pm

This is like a Dark stormy night anime that you watch with the lights off.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:06 am

I watched a few episodes with S-chan on Friday....It's creepy, but I like it! Very much like Lain, only people say stuff. Shounen Bat is my hero <3

And I want a Maromi plushie now -_-
Topic locked