Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Does anyone Like Soccer?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:26 am 

I like it so much, I had my first terny today. we won all 3 games. Tired as heck though. I hate only one thing about out door soccer, you sometimes get these feilds that are all bumby and hard to run on, and if you don't notice you might like fall into a hole of some sort.

Anyone have any stories, or anything to say about out door soccer?

I'm on a guys team, I got recruited. It's nice though, more about running and just playing hard!

Anyone live in canada, and play on sucky feilds?

Tell me about your soccer teams too!

I got these stuck up guys on mine, they think they are all good, and hog the ball. They never get it in, and still they think they are better then the rest. Oh well.

Or even indoor!!
**Bye!**

Last edited by FreaksRule! on Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
When I used to play soccer the best year was the one when we won every single match and the overall year grade, unofortunately we then got promoted to premiere grade, we lost about 70% of our games and the team sorta began having internal issues.

I left the next year because of a combination of my skills gtting worse and everyone hating me.

Fun times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:59 am 

Christopher wrote:
When I used to play soccer the best year was the one when we won every single match and the overall year grade, unofortunately we then got promoted to premiere grade, we lost about 70% of our games and the team sorta began having internal issues.

I left the next year because of a combination of my skills gtting worse and everyone hating me.

Fun times.

Ouch, but of course like everyone says "It's not about the winning" but it really is, It's the bases on how you feel about the sport and yourself.
--My oppinion.

Yeah sometimes the fun runs out of things, and makes you feel more lazy, and you start to lose the "flare" of the game and your skills.

I hope you find a sport you really like though, or something you really like. :) And if you don't mind me asking, why did everyone start to hate you?

*bye*

Post subject: !
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Ahm. M'not entirely sure, come to think about it...
Ooooh! I live in Canada and play on sucky fields!

Soccer is starting at my new school soon, and I'm probably going to join the team, since:

A) Even though I'm pretty slim-ish, I need more exercise.
B)I think it'll be a good opportunity to, um, socialize in a very passive way?
C) It's one of the few sports that appeal to me.
D0 It's FUN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I only watch the EK or WK, and only if the Netherlands are playing(otherwise I don't find it very interesting)

And I try to avoid playing it. I can't target. I can't shoot. Only thing ic an do is standing in front of an oponent so he won't be able to get the ball:)

Post subject: Re: !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:24 am 

Combat_Boot wrote:
Ooooh! I live in Canada and play on sucky fields!

Soccer is starting at my new school soon, and I'm probably going to join the team, since:

A) Even though I'm pretty slim-ish, I need more exercise.
B)I think it'll be a good opportunity to, um, socialize in a very passive way?
C) It's one of the few sports that appeal to me.
D0 It's FUN

We have lots of flat land, but flat and holes all over from stupid rodent's lol. Wish they would really fix them, I spranged my ankle this week from that. It' hurts crazy like.

I never make friends on my team, It just doesn't happen.
It's way fun though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've played soccer once or twice. It's not really my cup of tea.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I love playing soccer, but I had to stop. Sadly... I miss that game so much. Along with rugby.

I'm an old member, back in the day, I use to rule the battledome board use to post on everything and be everywhere, I was popular back then. Now I'm a nobody, forgotten in the wind. Poor me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:12 pm 

only_matt wrote:
I love playing soccer, but I had to stop. Sadly... I miss that game so much. Along with rugby.

No ***t, Rugby Is sweet. I really thought.. more people would like soccer.

Dawn2 wrote:

Not your cup of tea, well what dontya like about the sport?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I don;t think soccer is a very poplar game in North America. I think more people on these forums are from NA too.

I'm an old member, back in the day, I use to rule the battledome board use to post on everything and be everywhere, I was popular back then. Now I'm a nobody, forgotten in the wind. Poor me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

FreaksRule! wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:

Not your cup of tea, well what dontya like about the sport?

It's just not my thing, okay?

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:39 pm 

only_matt wrote:
I don;t think soccer is a very poplar game in North America. I think more people on these forums are from NA too.

I live in edmonton, and no one likes soccer. I play on a guys team. There's not enough of my age of girls playing soccer, so they put us on the guys teams.

Have you stopped playing, or just out of shape to play? *wonder's why you miss it*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

FreaksRule! wrote:
only_matt wrote:

I live in edmonton, and no one likes soccer. I play on a guys team. There's not enough of my age of girls playing soccer, so they put us on the guys teams.

Have you stopped playing, or just out of shape to play? *wonder's why you miss it*

Soccer aka football is popular around the world except for one country. The united states. I love soccer. I don't like watching as much but i absolutely adore playing it.

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 pm 

Chibzter wrote:
FreaksRule! wrote:
only_matt wrote:

Soccer aka football is popular around the world except for one country. The united states. I love soccer. I don't like watching as much but i absolutely adore playing it.

Rock on! I love peopel who love soccer! (not in that way).
Soccer rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:54 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Chibzter wrote:
FreaksRule! wrote:
only_matt wrote:

Doesn't Australia have something called Australian Rules Football? so I not quite sure if Australia calls soccer football as football or as soccer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next