Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:26 pm

I'm probably going to end up being the only one here who says this, but my favorite sport is NASCAR, and before you go on and say it isn't a sport, yes it is. The driver may use a machanical machine to play, but s/he has to be physically fit to be able to win. The car can get to over 150º F for up to three hours, plus have you tried turning a steering wheel while going on a 36º banked turn, at 180-200 mph? Not easy. Not easy at all.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm

Football/Soccer, without a doubt.

Thu May 24, 2007 10:56 am

Icehockey and inlinehockey ofcourse, there simply isn't any better sport on earth

Re: favorite sport

Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 am

That's a really hard question o_O :
Playing only: Netball, Table Tennis
Watching only: Aussie rules
Playing and watching: Swimming (watching at the olympics/commonwealth games only), cricket
Overall, probably cricket 8)

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:00 am

SWIMMING

Without a doubt is my favourite sport. I love to watch it, I love doing it, even if it does mean training myself into the ground, I love it! <3 <3 <3
I also love playing water polo but I've never really played in a real team....

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 pm

My favorite is Whirlyball, which is basically lacross in bumpercars, though I've only played it once. I also love dodgeball, though it's been years since I've had a chance to play that one. Too bad the whole "extreme dodgeball" thing never seems to have caught on :lol:. I also like quite like Soccer/Classic Football quite a bit, but I don't like watching it. I always kind of wondered why they called American Football, "Football". I should look into that...

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Soccer! Definately soccer 8)
Topic locked