Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Favorite sport to play? Volleyball, hands down. I also like to roller skate and horse back ride, though.

Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, with football in a not-so-close second.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm a huge hockey fan (yes, I'm annoyed that the two sides can't work out a new deal). I also watch a bit of soccer now and then, but I guess I only watch it intensely during the World Cup that comes around every four years ('06 is the next one).

I watch pretty much every major sport although I'm just more into those two above. However, it seems like majority of the people I know only like football or basketball. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I don't play many sports but I cheer 'em and yes I do think Cheerleading is a sport and so is dance...yep now I sound girly don't I well my other two favs are target shooting (to do) and american football( to watch)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Tennis, It's one of the only sports I like. I took a few lessons and loved it!

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I love swimming. I have loved to swim ever since I was very small, and still love it. I'm not on a team or anything, because I think all of the pressure and everyone watching me would probably kill me, but I love to do it for fun. Being in water gives me this wonderful, warm fuzzy feeling inside. *giggles* I sound all cheesy now, over a little sport...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I like soccer, it's in my blood :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:45 pm 

*Chellie wrote:
I don't play many sports but I cheer 'em and yes I do think Cheerleading is a sport and so is dance...yep now I sound girly don't I well my other two favs are target shooting (to do) and american football( to watch)

Wow...cheering, dancing, and shooting - sounds like a nice southern girl to me.

Universal Senja wrote:
I'm a huge hockey fan (yes, I'm annoyed that the two sides can't work out a new deal). I also watch a bit of soccer now and then, but I guess I only watch it intensely during the World Cup that comes around every four years ('06 is the next one).

Bah, let 'em fight it out. IMO, if the league can't get the union to agree with the need for revenue sharing and some sort of salary restrictions, then the players' union deserves to have a lot of unemployed jocks collecting benefits. If the league doesn't survive, the sport still will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm...volleyball, but I like swimming and tennis too (though I'm not very good at the latter).

Image Thanksies Dawn, sorry I didn't see it before. ^___^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I like cheerleading. I'm starting to like Tennis a lot too and I'd play it but it's during football cheerleading season. I like it when guys surf or skateboard cuz that's hott. I've liked practically every sport at one point in my life so far.

I love soccer guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I like swimming, though not competitively. The only sport I've ever played on a team was lacrosse, so I'll say swimming and lacrosse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

shimmer wrote:
I like cheerleading. I'm starting to like Tennis a lot too and I'd play it but it's during football cheerleading season. I like it when guys surf or skateboard cuz that's hott. I've liked practically every sport at one point in my life so far.

I don't see cheerleading as a sport really. You just wave pompoms and go rah-rah-rah and do gymnastic moves in short skirts.

Last edited by Jill on Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I like to play basketball, tennis, and volleyball and I also like snowboarding, even though I'm horrible at it :)

As for sports on TV, I'll watch baseball (Red Sox usually) and American football (Patriots mainly).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Swimming, it's the only one that I actually like.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My favorite sport is Dancing! I can't get enough! XD

"The path I've chosen had no effort, unless I took that chance, at the decision I've made, for all I've done and suffered." - Mi-Ku, © Mi-ku All Rights Reserved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jill wrote:
shimmer wrote:

I don't see cheerleading as a sport really. You just wave pompoms and go rah-rah-rah and do gymnastic moves in short skirts.

It IS a sport. We have pompons (Yeah thats how you spell it.) But we barely ever use them. And yeah the skirts are short but it would be dangerous to do some of the stuff we do in baggy clothes. People would get hurt. And the actual cheering as in saying cheers takes some effort too. You have to use your diaphraghm. You have to stay in shape for cheerleading too. You have to lift 100 pound people up above your heads. As far as injuries go cheerleading is right up there with football. Any person that doesn't thing cheerleading is a sport should go to a cheerleading practice. I don't think most of them could handle it.

I love soccer guys.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next