Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Arsenal lucky? Man Utd still dangerous?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Freddie missed a sitter today and it should have been two-nil, but Diouf got sent off. Can you imagine what the game would have been like if Bolton had all eleven men for more than half an hour?

Are Arsenal losing their teeth?

Man Utd showed Southampton a thing or two tonight. Looking pretty mean despite their defeat in Europe this week. Kinda guessed that would happen.

What are the chances of seeing an English Champions League winner this year? Gotta be Chelse or Liverpool.

Who do you fancy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I hate Arsenal. I really do. I loathe Thierry Henri purely on the basis of those adverts. He's a skillful player but god is he loathesome.

United were giving Southampton a bit of a tricks show near the end. It was like a showcase. Unlucky in Europe though. That was a bit wincey.
I missed every goal though- I missed the first half of the game so saw the first 2 goals at half time, then was making hot chocolate and checking the other scores on teletext for the 2nd two!
Ronaldo's goal was pretty good, although his first touch on the ball wasn't the best.

Would've been nice to see Van Nistelroy score as he's been out for so long, but Scholes scoring twice is good enough.

Chelsea are doing far too well. Bah. Club's in a bit of trouble though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yep, can't arue with anything you've said above. Thierry Henri's attitude is what annoys me most. That 'come on then' bravado he displays after he scores really winds me up. Would have been nice to see Van Nistelrooy score. Give him a couple of games and he'll be back up to speed, I think.

I was reading the paper this morning, and McIlvenney in the Times was wittering on about the Terry goal against Barcelona in the week. Should never have been a goal, no wonder the Barca players were a bit miffed about it. Imagine if that was an english team on the receiving end of that kind of wrongly placed injustice. The referee would have been forced into hiding.

Anyone remember the ref from the england game, Urs Meier, and all the death threats? Good old english fans sending him dodgy emails and the Sun newspaper encouraging them to do it too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

'Eh Bobby, what's the french for 4-2?'

After that glorious last Arsenal-United match.

I felt sorry for Barca, I really did want them to do well. Got a little soft spot for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Still, Chelsea are not going to win the Champions League, I have forseen it. Mourinho will have that smirk wiped from his face, at least in European competition.

I also hear today that Figo, Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos will be looking for jobs in the summertime? Real having a clearout of the 'Galacticos'. They are all eyeing the premiership with the wallets open and their hands out.

Shame the only club that can afford them are Chelsea, and I don't think they want any of them. What are the odds on Figo joining Spurs by August 05?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:42 am 

Yay! I'm a die-hard Manu and van Nistelrooy fan! I didn't really watch the 4-0 game, but caught the goals. van Nistelrooy SHOULD have been on the scoresheet, he was practically assisting all the goals.

Chelsea will win the EPL but that's about all. Really hope their points are docked. Sign the petition here! http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dockchelseapoints

Henry's terrible after scoring. Does some stupid dance and acts like it's just another one. He's losing his form nowadays ain't it!

I loath Arsenal and most of Chelsea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chelsea are in a fair bit of trouble as it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I hate Chelsea too. I feel they are too arrogant. They think that with money they can go around and bully everyone else. That is just rubbish!

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]