Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: NFL Free Agency
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So the biggest deals updated here, post away NFL Fans!

Philadelphia Eagles Update: Trotter, Douglas, Buckhalter sign.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It seems like Dallas is making the most noise when it comes to signing new free agents.

Dallas - Bledsoe, Anthony Henry (CB), Jason Ferguson (DT), Marco Rivera (Guard)

I hear Dallas is also in the market for another safety to pair with Roy Williams as well as a backup running back for Julius Jones and a wide receiver, but I hear they'll wait until draft day to fill those spots.

As for the draft, Dallas has 11 and 20. Although it's near impossible thanks to Buffalo's late season surge, I was hoping Dallas could pick up both Derrick Johnson and Braylon Edwards. Now, I would be surprised if either one of those guys is still on the board at 11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dallas will never EVER be good again. Take this from an Eagles fan. Vinny was a bust, what makes you think Bledsoe will be any good? Anyone in Dallas plains stinks. I don't care if they won 6 Super Bowls as a coach or 4. No player on Dallas is good.

PERIOD!

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

lol

Well, take this from me. I've been to plenty of message boards and forums and I tend to know what the character of the Eagles fans is and their knowledge of the game. o_O

I thought it was pretty funny how you said nobody on Dallas is good, seeing how many people would agree that they can easily top some Eagles players position vs. position.

General consensus? Jones vs. Westbrook, Witten vs. Lewis, Allen + Rivera vs. Mayberry (who is gone the last time I checked) + Darilek?, etc.

By the way, I believe Bledsoe was sacked the second most times in the AFC last season and he still took the Bills to playoff contention in that late season surge. Imagine what he can do behind one of the better offensive lines in football...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

jabond102 wrote:
Dallas will never EVER be good again. Take this from an Eagles fan. Vinny was a bust, what makes you think Bledsoe will be any good? Anyone in Dallas plains stinks. I don't care if they won 6 Super Bowls as a coach or 4. No player on Dallas is good.

PERIOD!

Take this from a Patriots fan: Bledsoe was good. They should be lucky to get a quarterback like him.

To tell you the truth, I stopped liking Bledsoe after he got hit in Week 2 (I believe) back in 2001 and Tom Brady took over ;) Even though at the time I had no idea who Brady was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
General consensus? Jones vs. Westbrook, Witten vs. Lewis, Allen + Rivera vs. Mayberry (who is gone the last time I checked) + Darilek?, etc.

Who Jones?
Who Witten?
Who Allen?
Who Rivera?
Who Darilek?

No names since they are in Dallas,
and you are pretty smart. You got the Eagles Fans philosphiy right.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Did you watch the Pro Bowl? Three of the first four guys were playing in it. o_o

As for Jones, there was a bunch of talk about him after he ran for 400+ yards in his first three games he started of his career.

Numbers don't tell the whole story in this case. The announcers were going crazy over his ability to execute cutbacks, draws, and delays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jones is a who to but considering what I just heard and I never heard before and I think there is a 95% chance of what you said being a lie to an Eagle fan,

okay he is good then I guess. o_O

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

jabond102 wrote:
I think there is a 95% chance of what you said being a lie to an Eagle fan,

Eh? What lie? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I heard Burress may be coming to Philly. We would dominate then.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

my teams suck,but i'm still a loyal fan,my Redskins need a QB bad,its been years since we had someone decent,maybe they should go find doug williams :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Redskins lost to many good people and cannot win a lot this year. Plaxico signed with the Giants, we can beat him twice a year now!

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

jabond102 wrote:
The Redskins lost to many good people and cannot win a lot this year. Plaxico signed with the Giants, we can beat him twice a year now!

your a skins fan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:

your a skins fan?

WOULD NEVER BE! I am an Eagles fan for life. The Eagles will beat Plaxico twice a year and I am glad Redskins are doing so bad. LOOK AT MY SIGGY! :) 8)

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:

your a skins fan?

WOULD NEVER BE! I am an Eagles fan for life. The Eagles will beat Plaxico twice a year and I am glad Redskins are doing so bad. LOOK AT MY SIGGY! :) 8)

haha guess were rivals then cause i hate the eagles,cowboys,giants :roflol: tho i also like to watch vick play,heh hes my QB in madden 2005 :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next