Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
I can't stand her. I mean, a song about stealing someone else's boyfriend? What a tramp.

Wow, it's a song for crying out loud.

And it's being played on mainstream radio. If they're not singing about stealing boyfriends, it's about their lovely lady bumps, or something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
I can't stand her. I mean, a song about stealing someone else's boyfriend? What a tramp.

Wait!

You don't take music seriously? What do you listen to? Techno?

P.S What about movies, do you disregard them too?

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

So suddenly young people aren't affected by the media, films, pop songs and the like? Wow, revelation. Thank you for that Kugetsu, I'll listen to this crap all the more now I know it's just a song and the messages it gives out are unimportant. Cheers! :)

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Twinkle wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

So suddenly young people aren't affected by the media, films, pop songs and the like? Wow, revelation. Thank you for that Kugetsu, I'll listen to this crap all the more now I know it's just a song and the messages it gives out are unimportant. Cheers! :)

Sounds like government infomercials.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Guys, let's try and keep this thread civil; no need to attack one another. Just hate Avril's music, not each other.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:02 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Bangel wrote:
I just find it amusing how she went from "I'd rather be anything but ordinary" to "HEY HEY YOU YOU I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND".

Haha that made me lol. Yeah I think songs can just be done for harmless fun. I do it all the time. If you really want to put a meaning to it, put it as a celebration of happiness and silly fun.

Twinkle wrote:

This made me lol too.

DM wrote:
And it's being played on mainstream radio. If they're not singing about stealing boyfriends, it's about their lovely lady bumps, or something like that.

And this made me lol too.

This thread is full of lols today.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject: Re: Avril Lavigne
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
DM was on fire! wrote:
I used to like Avril, but now she's just a poser.

...And she wasn't before? :roll:

Kym wrote:
This thread is full of lols today.

LOL KYM OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY LOL

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DM was on fire! wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

It's humps, sweetie.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:23 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Dawn - I knew that, I just didn't know if I could say it without getting my butt jumped by a mod.
I'll go edit now. :lol:

Xela - Not as bad as now.

Paul - What's wrong with techno? D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

DM was on fire! wrote:
Dawn - I knew that, I just didn't know if I could say it without getting my butt jumped by a mod.

You can't take techno seriously as a genre of music. It is just sounds! I have yet to find a piece of techno that I can describe as "wow" or "awesome". Since it has no real meaning or affect on my feelings. You can't memorise it either. Unless you're like the guy who knows 8,000 digits of Pi.

Last edited by Paul on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Twinkle wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

I was talking about you calling her a tramp for one song about something silly. Get off your high horse and thank you for making a fool of yourself.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

I was talking about you calling her a tramp for one song about something silly. Get off your high horse and thank you for making a fool of yourself.

I'd be most delighted to see your reason for calling the act of stealing a boyfriend, 'something silly'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Paul wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

You can't take techno seriously as a genre of music. It is just sounds! I have yet to find a piece of techno that I can describe as "wow" or "awesome". Since it has no real meaning or affect on my feelings. You can't memorise it either. Unless you're like the guy who knows 8,000 digits of Pi.

HECK NO! I'LL NEVER LISTEN TO TECHNO!

*dances*

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

I don't feel a fool at all. In fact, I'm standing by what I said. The act of stealing someone's boyfriend is trampy. A silly song encouraging that is still trampy, no matter how chirpy or poptastic it sounds. In my opinion, a song or artist is worthy of listening to when the song is meaningful or musically intelligent. This is neither. :)

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:

Kugetsu, Ammer just warned everyone in this thread to remain civil. It is a bad idea to purposefully insult another member of this forum. It is a very bad idea to completely disregard a moderator's warning. If you want to discuss Avril Lavigne's music, you can do so without resorting to personal attacks on other members. I sincerely hope that after this post, everyone in this thread cools off and discusses this topic maturely.

Before she was a conformist trying to be punk and failing. Now she's conformed to the image we have of pop singers. I really don't care about someone's image so long as their music is good. I'm no fan of Avril's old or new music, but she probably will lose fans who were deluded in to thinking they were listening to punk before because she was psuedo-rebellious and wore spikes.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next