Advertise all your Neopets-related items and projects here whether it be trading, promoting your shop, guide or Neopets-related website.
Topic locked

Re: Questions, Answers, and Advice! [split]

Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Does anyone use the the jellyneo prices as guides? Are they particularly accurate?

Fri May 08, 2009 9:06 pm

shapu wrote:Does anyone use the the jellyneo prices as guides? Are they particularly accurate?

I think they update monthly, but sometimes there are big differences. I generally go buy their prices, but I always expect to pay a little more than they say.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 am

I'm impressed the team over there can update all those prices every month. Just the thought of that makes me dizzy.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Seeking pricing advice on Lenny Conundrum Plushie.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 pm

I had a look @ the Shop Wizard, Auction Genie and Trading Post and there's no listings of "Lenny Conundrum Plushie" save the TP which doesn't give much indication of how much it should cost.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah, there were only a few hundred given away, and that was several years ago that I won it. I don't think there are more than a couple hundred in existence anymore...

Map Piece Pricing question

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

I got this map piece today:
Can't find it on the wiz, but I did find a couple of solo lots on TP for 115-120K. Is that the right price? I know a lot of crazy price inflating happens on the TP so I'd like a confirmation.

shapu edit: Moved to Neopets Advertisements -> Questions, Answers, and Advice [split]

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 pm

http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=item&showitem=8802

According to jellyneo, it's about 102k.

I'd say your posted price range is pretty close. The question is whether you want to hold out for more money, or you want to have money NOW.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 am

Didn't know we had this board. I should come more often. :oops:

I'm not sure. I don't play at all that much anymore. I'll out it out there for 120k and see what happens.
Topic locked