Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: neggy neggy negg
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have a Congratulations Negg sitting in my SDB. What shall I do with it? Should I sell it in my shop or on the trading post or should I trade it in for negg tokens? Any help is appreciated.

Glowing Jellies fed to Yocchan10: 60
Watch this video. DO IT NOW!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:24 am 

I got a pink petpet paint brush, of course those things are retred now and you can't buy them anywhere and the petpet i have can't be painted pink, I don't know how much to sell it for though. No one else is selling one.
Think I should put it up in the trades and see what I can get for it or sell it? and if so how much? I mean I have goal in mind. I want 1,400,000 for a 'certian' paintbrush 8) but I'm not even half way there *sighs* what do you think?

[center]Image[/center]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:25 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I've found this Image
labmap piece but I don't know how to price it. I know there's one piece that costs more than the others but I don't know wich one ... thanks !

Set by Pixa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I luckily was able to grab a Purplum Buns from the exotic foods shop on Cyodrake's Gaze.

My question, is should I sell it now or hang on to it for a while?

Post subject: paint brushes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:37 pm 

Could you please tell me how much the cheapest paint brush is? Thankies! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:45 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
PB too expensive. Go lab.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject: Kreai
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:48 pm 

I've got a Kreai collectible card and I've considered selling it. I have a 45,000nps bid on it and now I've had second thoughts about letting it go.

Does anyone think it could go up in price eventually?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:52 pm 

i have an extreme herder and i was wondering how much i should price it for. i would really like to get rid of it. if you have any thoughts on this pleaselet me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:28 pm 

HOBANS HAT.... WHAT TO DO, KEEP? SELL? WAIT TO SELL? HELP

i dotn know what to do... its currently 1.4 mill i've had many offers in pure but i dont know what to do because ive heard that it will rise in price later on. ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Question: I still have all of my L.D.P. plot prize points (I decided to wait until the price for the prizes evened out). What should I spend them on? I have a couple of ideas, but I wanted to get some perspective before spending them.
I have 91,800 points, by the way.
Thanks so much! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mariarpo wrote:
HOBANS HAT.... WHAT TO DO, KEEP? SELL? WAIT TO SELL? HELP

i dotn know what to do... its currently 1.4 mill i've had many offers in pure but i dont know what to do because ive heard that it will rise in price later on. ??

If you want the NP, may aswell sell now, but if you plan to be playing neopets in a few years time, or battling, hold onto it. It'll soon be priceless (assuming nothing of equally awesome value comes out).

bridgebar wrote:
I've got a Kreai collectible card and I've considered selling it. I have a 45,000nps bid on it and now I've had second thoughts about letting it go.

Does anyone think it could go up in price eventually?

Yeah it will eventually ^_^ But not fast enough to really bother holding onto it, unless you're planning on being around for a few years !

LaraLeigh wrote:
I've found this Image
labmap piece but I don't know how to price it. I know there's one piece that costs more than the others but I don't know wich one ... thanks !

What I do, whenver I get them in RA is put it up as an auction saying *best bid*. Record the bids and make the trade again, and do that again a few times.

Whilst alot of people will try and screw you, being the newest trade on the post will get you quite a few bids straight away, by looking at the various prices you can see what you can expect for it!

Sparky16 wrote:
I got a pink petpet paint brush, of course those things are retred now and you can't buy them anywhere and the petpet i have can't be painted pink, I don't know how much to sell it for though. No one else is selling one.
Think I should put it up in the trades and see what I can get for it or sell it? and if so how much? I mean I have goal in mind. I want 1,400,000 for a 'certian' paintbrush 8) but I'm not even half way there *sighs* what do you think?

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've been keeping lookout for Very Very Stale Bread for a while now, for my gallery... and got offered one once, for around 500,000 NP. I just did a Shop Wizard search and found one for 99,000 NP, but Neoitems is currently estimating the price at around 20,000.

Does anyone happen to know whether 20,000 is a realistic price? (Do NeoItems/ImproveNeo get their stats from the Shop Wiz, or somewhere else?)
Thanks for any potential help! :)

Nyum nyum nyum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mazil wrote:
I've been keeping lookout for Very Very Stale Bread for a while now, for my gallery... and got offered one once, for around 500,000 NP. I just did a Shop Wizard search and found one for 99,000 NP, but Neoitems is currently estimating the price at around 20,000.

Does anyone happen to know whether 20,000 is a realistic price? (Do NeoItems/ImproveNeo get their stats from the Shop Wiz, or somewhere else?)
Thanks for any potential help! :)

Dont trust an external site with site estimates, they may be completely out of date. Just go with what you see.

Of course, 500,000np is completely ridiculous if you can find one for 99k. It sounds like its a hard to sell item, so over a long enough timeline it'll decline quite alot. If its not urgent, spend the NP on other gallery items and come back to this one another time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Thanks heaps for the advice, sir zorg! I just did another search, and some popped up for around 15,000, so I nabbed one of those... it's amazing how much the price has gone down in the last couple of months. I'm glad I waited 24 hours as well ;)

Nyum nyum nyum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mazil wrote:
Thanks heaps for the advice, sir zorg! I just did another search, and some popped up for around 15,000, so I nabbed one of those... it's amazing how much the price has gone down in the last couple of months. I'm glad I waited 24 hours as well ;)

Hehe thats why i changed my name, to hear someone say sir zorg. Awesome. No worries ^_^ congratz on that!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next