Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

would 800k be a good price for a Mystery Fruit Bowl?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How much is a Darigan Ona Plushie worth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

neomania wrote:

It's rarity 95, so it shouldn't be that high. There aren't any other prices. It was released very recently, so it should deflate. I'd aim for around 100k. That's the price that other plushies like that settle for. Maybe advertise it a bit higher, so people think that they get a good deal when they offer that much.

-Ducky- wrote:

I'd go for a smidgeoun more (perhaps you can get up to 900k), you could probably get it because it is a good weapon (9 icons), it's in limited supplie because it was a war prize and the variety of the icons ain't bad. However, if you are looking for a quick sale, 800k is a great amount and it isn't that much beneath it.

Post subject: Robot Noil Poster value
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm wondering how much a Robot Noil Poster is worth? I've had it for a while and I'd like to sell it but I can't seem to find anything on trades, auctions or shop wiz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Matt wrote:
neomania wrote:

It's rarity 95, so it shouldn't be that high. There aren't any other prices. It was released very recently, so it should deflate. I'd aim for around 100k. That's the price that other plushies like that settle for. Maybe advertise it a bit higher, so people think that they get a good deal when they offer that much.

-Ducky- wrote:

I'd go for a smidgeoun more (perhaps you can get up to 900k), you could probably get it because it is a good weapon (9 icons), it's in limited supplie because it was a war prize and the variety of the icons ain't bad. However, if you are looking for a quick sale, 800k is a great amount and it isn't that much beneath it.

thanks for the help Matt. :)

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Robot Noil Poster value
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Faerie_kitten74 wrote:
I'm wondering how much a Robot Noil Poster is worth? I've had it for a while and I'd like to sell it but I can't seem to find anything on trades, auctions or shop wiz.

It's Rarity 99 (I think), so that automatically makes it very expensive. However, it is furniture, the only one so you'll probably have to be prepared to settle for a lower price. It depends ho wmuch you want for it. You could easily get 200k by posting that you are willing to haggle, and you arelooking for about 800k. People would think it was worth 800k and offer you 200k, thinking they would be able to make a profit.

However, if you want more than that, realistcally all you can do is put it on the TP saying the price you want and just plastering the ad everywhere. That's what I had to do in order to sell my Strange Potion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Matt wrote:
Faerie_kitten74 wrote:

It's Rarity 99 (I think), so that automatically makes it very expensive. However, it is furniture, the only one so you'll probably have to be prepared to settle for a lower price. It depends ho wmuch you want for it. You could easily get 200k by posting that you are willing to haggle, and you arelooking for about 800k. People would think it was worth 800k and offer you 200k, thinking they would be able to make a profit.

However, if you want more than that, realistcally all you can do is put it on the TP saying the price you want and just plastering the ad everywhere. That's what I had to do in order to sell my Strange Potion.

You can haggle through the trading post?? Didn't know that. Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

*edit* sorry bout the double post, browser problem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Faerie_kitten74 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Faerie_kitten74 wrote:

You can haggle through the trading post?? Didn't know that. Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

*edit* sorry bout the double post, browser problem

I meant the Trading Post chat on the Neoboard. It's the best place to go if you want to sell something :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I recently acquired a Ghost Spyder and am wonderin how much they really go for as I cant find any on the auctions or SW

Thanks for any help :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Gabby wrote:
I recently acquired a Ghost Spyder and am wonderin how much they really go for as I cant find any on the auctions or SW

at the moment there are two in the trading post. one person wants 50-70k and the other wants 90k.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gabby wrote:

Eep. Painted Petpets are the hardest hting ever ever ever to sell. You're going to have to accept something severely discounted. If I were you, I'd trade an item for it which is what it's worth or a little under; any money that you will get is going to be considerably less than its actual value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:48 am 

I want to sell my Fruit Bomb... how much do you think it would go for? It's pretty hard to sell, I believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anyone have any idea how much "flash of rainbow fountain water" is worth? No one on the TP has an actual price posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cranberry wrote:
Anyone have any idea how much "flash of rainbow fountain water" is worth? No one on the TP has an actual price posted.

Congrats on getting that :)

The problem with the item si the fact that it is very random. People wouldn't pay for a BD weapon taht's 0+1+1+etc.; unless the value of a 2 or 3 icon weapon, which it would average. Compare that with your scenario, and people probably aren't going to buy it unless they know that a painted pet from this will be a profit to them., so if you want a quick and easy sale, 200k would probably be the price.

However, the other path to take to try and sell this is the fact that it's novel and new. People are excited about it. If you do this, put it on the Trading Post without a price. Advertise it as being a 'new' item. A 'flashy' item etc. Make it sound special. People will look on the TP and see no price, will think it's really rare, offer you a high price, thinking that they can make a profit no matter what and get stuck with the same problem as you. If you put ads on the trading post like this:

Flash of Rainbow Fountain Water
TP: None (i.e. there is no item with the same price on the Trading Post)
MP: 800k (i.e. you are auto-accepting any offer of 800k)
Haggle: Definitely

This way, people will see 800k thinking it'll be a great profit at that price. They'll then offer you something in the region of 400-500k, thinking they'll make a 400k profit on it, and then they'll be stuck.

If you want anything more, you'll have to be patient; but don't be too greedy. The value of these will go down as more come onto the market

Hope that helps :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cranberry wrote:

Congrats on getting that :)

The problem with the item si the fact that it is very random. People wouldn't pay for a BD weapon taht's 0+1+1+etc.; unless the value of a 2 or 3 icon weapon, which it would average. Compare that with your scenario, and people probably aren't going to buy it unless they know that a painted pet from this will be a profit to them., so if you want a quick and easy sale, 200k would probably be the price.

However, the other path to take to try and sell this is the fact that it's novel and new. People are excited about it. If you do this, put it on the Trading Post without a price. Advertise it as being a 'new' item. A 'flashy' item etc. Make it sound special. People will look on the TP and see no price, will think it's really rare, offer you a high price, thinking that they can make a profit no matter what and get stuck with the same problem as you. If you put ads on the trading post like this:

Flash of Rainbow Fountain Water
TP: None (i.e. there is no item with the same price on the Trading Post)
MP: 800k (i.e. you are auto-accepting any offer of 800k)
Haggle: Definitely

This way, people will see 800k thinking it'll be a great profit at that price. They'll then offer you something in the region of 400-500k, thinking they'll make a 400k profit on it, and then they'll be stuck.

If you want anything more, you'll have to be patient; but don't be too greedy. The value of these will go down as more come onto the market

Hope that helps :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next