For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:16 am

DarkAngel wrote:heh I'm glad I read this first. I nearly went and did the calendar since I am still awake. I will just wait :>

That's probably best. ^_^;

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:20 am

aargh... for me, either i have to go really late on the day, or really early to collect my prize... (belgian timezone) let's not hope that they get other items then we do later on the day :x

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:23 am

I got 200NP from the Advent Calendar and just donated the 200NP to the Money Tree~. Hope I'll get some luck on this new day! LOLz! 8)

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:32 am

I only got 200 points I feel so dang cheated I was expecting a wacka kass toy or something fun ya know my husband doesnt go till he is ready to go to bed though which would be about 1 in the afternoon neo time but I might collect his item for him since I am usually up late I go in the mornings which is well 12:30-1 neo time.. and last night I got the bean bag tonight I got ripped off

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:36 am

pity you. everybody got the same too.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:43 am

Sylence wrote:I only got 200 points I feel so dang cheated I was expecting a wacka kass toy or something fun ya know my husband doesnt go till he is ready to go to bed though which would be about 1 in the afternoon neo time but I might collect his item for him since I am usually up late I go in the mornings which is well 12:30-1 neo time.. and last night I got the bean bag tonight I got ripped off

It would be cool if the prize had something to do with the animation. I guess the first day it did, with the Snowball falling on the Ixi and then the snowball beanbag...maybe there is something Kass related coming out later?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:07 am

Has anyone got anything from the advent calendar other than the 200nps yet? If no, I doubt there is anything else to get...

But hey, don't be so upset, AC prizes can normally be gotten for cheap from user shops. :)

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:22 am

i got 200np :(

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:35 am

well unless its a brush or petpet and books usually go up interestingly in price as well

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:28 am

any1 know of any sites whereby we can keep ourself update to what the advent calendar gave us?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:37 am

Absolute Zero wrote:any1 know of any sites whereby we can keep ourself update to what the advent calendar gave us?

The first post of this thread has a running list.

Speaking of which -- shouldn't this thread be stickied for the duration of the month?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:46 am

ProfessorRemusMoonyLupin wrote:Okaaay, I'm not doing this anymore...
Hope the prize they give out later isn't too expensive.

You can't just give up!

I was a little disapointed to be honest. I was looking forward to some cool new stuff....

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:50 am

hiddenneggs wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:any1 know of any sites whereby we can keep ourself update to what the advent calendar gave us?

The first post of this thread has a running list.

Speaking of which -- shouldn't this thread be stickied for the duration of the month?

thx a lot ^_^

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:55 am

DarkAngel wrote:heh I'm glad I read this first. I nearly went and did the calendar since I am still awake. I will just wait :>

I didn't :( Only got 200 Neopoints...

Jens wrote:aargh... for me, either i have to go really late on the day, or really early to collect my prize... (belgian timezone) let's not hope that they get other items then we do later on the day

That's not true, I'm in the same time zone and I got the beanbag yesterday, I don't remember exactly what time it was but it was somewhere late in the morning or early in the afternoon.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:05 am

ProfessorRemusMoonyLupin wrote:
Ixistant wrote:OK. What's all this talk about a beanbag? Yesterday I went at midnight and got 200np and a plastic fir av. And today I got 200np. Whats going on?

The theory is that they aren't ready for us.

I don't think it's a very good theory. I highly doubt there's someone in the office waiting till midnight to strike to set the prizes. If they're using the same script as last years and the McDonald's thing, then everything is pre-set and set how they want it.
Topic locked