For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:51 pm

ah! finally a benefit to coming home late after school. The sword is so cool!!

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:57 pm

They should just give out the same prizes all day long, that way no one can complain about some people getting prizes, time zone differences, etc. I did it before school this morning and only got 200 np, I went and collected the actual prizes on my advent calendar gallery account. I'm not selling them or anything so I hope I won't be frozen.

Anyways, now I'll just have to check PPT in the morning to see if I should go or just wait until later. Which sucks, because I liked the surprise of finding out for myself what I was getting :(

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:27 pm

That is really not fair at all.
Everyone should get the SAME thing from the advent calendar. There is no reason they shyould be doing this. :x

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:29 pm

simply, to drive us all insane.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:41 pm

Hee! I jipped my sister into giving me her prizes. She hadn't gotten hers yet, but my brothers had and they told her what they got. They got theirs at about 6 NST, so theirs was even earlier than mine. I asked if I could get hers, and keep the prizes it gave out. She said, 'Okay, but I get to keep the Neopoints'. Fine with me! I got the items, and she's not really mad at me either.

Anyways... Fake Lord Kass Toy Sword, eh? Does that mean its real? *giggle*

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:06 pm

Crazy. Just crazy. Why not give out the same items all day long? I missed out o the white ona like this last year. That's completely unfair, as I'm collecting each one of the items. :grumble:.

Oh well, they're probably cheap. But still..

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:24 pm

I was REALLY hoping they'd just give the same thing to everyone ... period. This caused so many problems last year, you'd think they wouldn't want a million boards of people complaining.

I didn't go to advent till around noon (est) and only got the 200 np. Bleh

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:45 pm

I hope that this was simply an error. I really think it is because when there was a switch in the past is was always one item in place of another, not 2 instead of nothing. I just went out and bought my prizes. They are cute :) I hope they get everything sorted out for tomorrow and the rest of the month.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:35 am

TBH, changing the prize half way through the day is just gonna increas the number of people who are getting hte advent calendar on multiple accounts!!

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:40 am

I'm still going to check everynight right at the time it is released. I feel that if they are giving others prizes later, they should atleast give prizes early that can't be gotten later.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:40 am

TNT really need to get their act together *sighs*

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:47 am

If TNT must do this completely idiotic switching, then here's an ideal solution:

Whack A Kass Puppet in the morning
Fake Sword in the afternoon
NP all day long

They should have 2 items a day and switch them every 12 hours. I think it'd be a lot more fair than what they're doing. :x

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:54 am

I just picked them up from some shops. No biggie.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:12 am

its very pptish and typical for people to whine over 300 neopoints

heres an idea

why dont you go play zurroball or whatever game you like, and buy the prize.

basically threads like these are what keeps respectable users away from ppt... a freind showed me this, and i agree with him. overall this thead speaks very poorly of the ppt community.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:22 am

It isn't that we CAN'T get the prize, it's the fact that neo is being unfair to many users. I went out and got the prizes. However, I really think neo should at least give the items to everybody..

Also, what if you were very new? Those items could mean the world to you.. 300 Points does make a difference.

It's just the lack of equality really... I don;'t think it really brings down PPT's status at all.
Topic locked