For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:13 am

Mokona wrote:lol that'd helpe those who KNOW the song :P Any other hints for people like me?

I think PuppyLover's hint is more than enough ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:23 am

ultraman wrote:
Mokona wrote:lol that'd helpe those who KNOW the song :P Any other hints for people like me?

I think PuppyLover's hint is more than enough ;)

Yeah, that's when you KNOW what the song is. English is not my firsrt language so I don't know the song. Guess I'll go lurk in game chat then...

EDIT: N/m I got it. People at the boards basicly gave you the answer...
Last edited by Mokona on Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:23 am

Puppy's hint made more sense to me than the Paula Abdul one. o.0;

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 am

Sorry about the goofy hint ... but I didn't want to just give it away. I figured it was sort of funny, at least.

Puppy's hint was pretty easy.
My hint just takes some thinking outside of the box. :battar:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:10 am

great hint...actually encouraged thinking :)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:12 am

Haha, I got it based on the Paula Abdul hint and not the more straightforward one. Cute. ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:31 am

Puppy's hint helped me. I still have no idea abt the Paula Abdul one song! LOL

Will someone pls PM the song that yall are talking abt ? I looked up a list of her songs and didn't find anything that would work with the answer that I submitted. Thanks

The answer was posted on the boards. I just woke up and found it. I helped to flood the board so that thread would disappear.
Last edited by hulahon on Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:11 pm

I got it thanks to puppy's hint.. I wish I were queick enough.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:29 pm

Got it. :) Thanks everyone! I was way too tired to stay up for the news last night. I went to bed right after collecting the advent. ;)

XenaAndGabrielle's Paula Abdul hint was what lead me there. That hint was excellent. :) Unfortunately, now I can't get that song out of my head. :P

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:24 pm

I know NOTHING about Paula Abdul. Yuck.

Who wants a NEOPETS RELATED hint? What is the theme of the day?
Last edited by stampsyne on Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:26 pm

I got it before the hint... I'll just don't give more hints because I think puppy's was enough.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:18 pm

Haha. Got it. Good hints. The first one got me. Thanks All!

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:23 pm

Jasujo wrote:XenaAndGabrielle's Paula Abdul hint was what lead me there. That hint was excellent. :) Unfortunately, now I can't get that song out of my head. :P

Haha I was the same once I got it this morning, man that song is catchy ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:09 pm

:lol: :roflol: :lol:

I'm glad I could get a nice Paula Abdul song stuck in a few people's head. That is one of my favorite CD's, actually. :)

Is it still possible to get trophies for the Mystery Pic? If so, how quickly does one have to answer to get the gold trophy? o_O

:D

Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:12 pm

Gold, I believe, goes to the first 10 people who answer correctly.
Topic locked