Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Moon Rock Rampage
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

another new game for everyone. it seems like if youre persistent on killing enemies and not grabbing your items, youll grab more points. though just play it first...

Take the Insane SpongeBob Trivia v2.0 here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

watch out for the bug(?) when you first meet the robots... the center of thier explosion will still kill you... and you can't destory it, either. Also, they can push rocks at you.

{edit} and also for the bug where you dissapear... :o :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I hate this game....the rock enemies multiply/grow/WHATEVER too fast and then they surround me >.<

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Well, the Better Than You was released 5 days ago, and I was the 6th, and so far, last person to beat it. I'm surprised there isn't a bigger board for help on here. I have some hints for people, and I spent 4 hours yesterday getting my gold Better Than You trophy (And I would've gotten at least a Silver game trophy if they had cleared the high score list when they made it impposible to get such high scores anymore, but I digress).

Well, you do have to kill monsters on some levels because you can get a LOT of points from them. You hit one monster with a block and you get 1 point, get a second with the same block and you get 5, it keeps increasing for the more you get, and it goes like this; 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and even 1,000 points! (Yeah, I've done it :P)

To get the 4,000 points you will need to play the game yourself to get the basics down, but I'll tell you how to use some of the basics.

You will need to get to the 20th(last) level with all three of your lives. Don't waste any time on levels with drill monsters because if they decide to pop up underneath you, you have no warning, and you will lose a life. You really need all of your lives at the end!

If you can trap monsters in a straight line, then you will hit them with a block pushed down that line, right? Well, there are a few levels where that is a very good strategy *cough*level 6*cough*

Well, if you can get all that down, then you should be able to do very well in this game.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Does anyone know what the red and yellow striped boxes are? They look like bombs to me. How do we use them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
The red, yellow, and grey/silver boxes are like the volcanoes, they produce enemies, but the boxes only produce robots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thank you okamotosan18. I understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You're very welcome, I was a little confused at first how the monsters were always able to pop up and kill me because I would be running on the space next to a volcano or something. I still don't like how the drill monsters can pop up without notice though >_<

I completed a comprehensive Moon Rock Rampage guide for everyone to enjoy!!!

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... Diva987896

I hope you guys finally are able to score really high!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:06 am 

It was 100% better b4 they put in the timer that makes it so u dont have anytime at all to get points on lvl's like lvl 6...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A person scored 21k last month, and they probably didn't need to try very hard to get that high. The way it's set up now, you have to be talented at this game to get on the top of the list which is the true nature that Neo likes to have with flash games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

okamotosan18 wrote:
Well, the Better Than You was released 5 days ago, and I was the 6th, and so far, last person to beat it. I'm surprised there isn't a bigger board for help on here. I have some hints for people, and I spent 4 hours yesterday getting my gold Better Than You trophy (And I would've gotten at least a Silver game trophy if they had cleared the high score list when they made it impposible to get such high scores anymore, but I digress).

Well, you do have to kill monsters on some levels because you can get a LOT of points from them. You hit one monster with a block and you get 1 point, get a second with the same block and you get 5, it keeps increasing for the more you get, and it goes like this; 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and even 1,000 points! (Yeah, I've done it :P)

To get the 4,000 points you will need to play the game yourself to get the basics down, but I'll tell you how to use some of the basics.

You will need to get to the 20th(last) level with all three of your lives. Don't waste any time on levels with drill monsters because if they decide to pop up underneath you, you have no warning, and you will lose a life. You really need all of your lives at the end!

If you can trap monsters in a straight line, then you will hit them with a block pushed down that line, right? Well, there are a few levels where that is a very good strategy *cough*level 6*cough*

Well, if you can get all that down, then you should be able to do very well in this game.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Chris

I meant to say this earlier, but thank you very much for those tips! They truly helped my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

You're very welcome, I hope you read the guide on my pets' pages. They go a lot deeper into the strategy of the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I want to thank you too okamotosan18. I just got a third place trophy. I was
in second for a while but I got bumped. All I did was follow your guide. So thanks for all your hard work. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]