For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:37 am

Gah, I'm going to be gone from December 3 - December 6! I don't really mind if I miss items - I can buy them later...but if they give away an avatar I'm going to be really ticked. :(

I don't really have to wait long for the holidays though, seeing as Chanukah starts December 8. ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:01 am

Starchaser wrote:Gah, I'm going to be gone from December 3 - December 6! I don't really mind if I miss items - I can buy them later...but if they give away an avatar I'm going to be really ticked. :(

I don't really have to wait long for the holidays though, seeing as Chanukah starts December 8. ;)

Don't worry, I ALWAYS buy extra items and ill send you the exact same copies. :hug:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:43 am

I just joined Neopets in August so I'm new to this Event Calender. Is there certain times you hafta go or can you go at anytime of the day? o_O Anyway whats the rarest item they have given? I can't wait till tomorrow hopefully I'll get some sort of p/b Or maybe some pink sparkely cute faerie items! :battar: :battar:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:47 am

Michelle wrote:I just joined Neopets in August so I'm new to this Event Calender. Is there certain times you hafta go or can you go at anytime of the day? o_O Anyway whats the rarest item they have given? I can't wait till tomorrow hopefully I'll get some sort of p/b Or maybe some pink sparkely cute faerie items! :battar: :battar:

Any time of day, and the rarest item they have given was a Rod of Supernova... but the Pant Devil took it away on the same page (in other words, it was just a joke.)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:50 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Michelle wrote:I just joined Neopets in August so I'm new to this Event Calender. Is there certain times you hafta go or can you go at anytime of the day? o_O Anyway whats the rarest item they have given? I can't wait till tomorrow hopefully I'll get some sort of p/b Or maybe some pink sparkely cute faerie items! :battar: :battar:

Any time of day, and the rarest item they have given was a Rod of Supernova... but the Pant Devil took it away on the same page (in other words, it was just a joke.)

Rod of SuperNova? Whats that? And how much is it sold for?

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:00 am

The Rod of Super Nova is a very rare Battledome item that gives you a super nova mote to use for that battle. It's a running gag from the Neopets team to have it given away and stolen every year. ;p BUT I think it sells for several million Neopoints, if anyone does want to part with one.

There have been a bunch of nice items given out by the calandar in past years: a White Ona, snowbunny, feepit, christmas paintbrush, christmas doglefox, snow petpet paint brush, are just a few.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:04 am

From what i remember.. The items aren't so good during the first few days. Like just 100np and an item or something. After that it gets better..

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:12 am

Halluciinations wrote:From what i remember.. The items aren't so good during the first few days. Like just 100np and an item or something. After that it gets better..

...that depends what you like. ;)
I seem to remember that the Advent Avatar last year was given away during the first week.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:14 am

bluebird wrote:
Halluciinations wrote:From what i remember.. The items aren't so good during the first few days. Like just 100np and an item or something. After that it gets better..

I seem to remember that the Advent Avatar last year was given away during the first week.

Day Five. ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:20 am

plducala16 wrote:
bluebird wrote:

Day Five. ;)

Great memory. ;)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:18 am

About 2 hours and 45 minutes until the first prize is given away. I still have my meepit or whatever was given away last year. Pretty cool. I'd love for them to come out with a Adubis or Sibuna as a new neopet so I could add them to my anubis gallery.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:20 am

Prime wrote:About 2 hours and 45 minutes until the first prize is given away. I still have my meepit or whatever was given away last year. Pretty cool. I'd love for them to come out with a Adubis or Sibuna as a new neopet so I could add them to my anubis gallery.

What would those stand for? :)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:44 am

No, I just remember the Meepit, the ripoff of the Feepit. Or was it the other way around? Anyways, that was released like last year or the year before. I was just thinking if they ripped off Anubis and made a new pet named Adubis(only one letter change like feepit/meepit) or Subuna(anubis backwords).

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:46 am

Ohh. I get it. I'm surprised you could even answer that. I didn't word that right. :roflol:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:54 am

Prime wrote:No, I just remember the Meepit, the ripoff of the Feepit. Or was it the other way around? Anyways, that was released like last year or the year before. I was just thinking if they ripped off Anubis and made a new pet named Adubis(only one letter change like feepit/meepit) or Subuna(anubis backwords).

awww, but Meepits and Feepits are so different! <3

ImageImageImage

:battar:
Topic locked