For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Disturbing/funny neopets images

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:09 am

Basically, you just post a image you fount while browsing through neopets that freaked you out. Feel free to move this to no nutritional value, if neccasary.
I mean...they are eating soup out of the poor things head 0.o

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:13 am

This image rocks. :roflol:

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:19 am

This topic belongs in Neopets Polls, will be moving it there now.

However, there's already a topic on gruesome images over there, so keep this one for strange funny ones, I guess. ;D

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:22 am

The gwontek melon always seemed rather.....suggestive. They changed the image though. I was going to post about it but I just saw they changed the image of it! Anyway if you go to neoitems you can see the old description and the old image. I guess someone else must have complained for them to change it, so I wasn't the only one thought that.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:28 am

Well, of course there are always the reject pets:
ImageImageImage

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:36 am

The stuffed frog always made me feel.. weird. =P

Also: Eyeball stuff.

Image Image Image Image Image

Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:40 am

smudgeoffudge wrote:The gwontek melon always seemed rather.....suggestive. They changed the image though. I was going to post about it but I just saw they changed the image of it! Anyway if you go to neoitems you can see the old description and the old image. I guess someone else must have complained for them to change it, so I wasn't the only one thought that.

Where exactly IS neoitems?

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:46 pm

br00ster wrote:
smudgeoffudge wrote:The gwontek melon always seemed rather.....suggestive. They changed the image though. I was going to post about it but I just saw they changed the image of it! Anyway if you go to neoitems you can see the old description and the old image. I guess someone else must have complained for them to change it, so I wasn't the only one thought that.

Where exactly IS neoitems?

http://www.neoitems.net

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:53 am

the MOST disturbing

:roflol: sorry, just had to post that XDD :roflol:

Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:18 am

plushie wrote:the MOST disturbing

:o Take it away! It burns's us....

Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:36 pm

XDD. The description just tops the cake. lol that is just so funny.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:44 pm

Just for anyone who is too lazy to look it up on neoitems :D

The majority of this melon is bland tasting, but the part near the stalk is much sweeter and tastier!

LOL... What were TNT thinking? Anyway, I have always found this item a little disturbing...

Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:17 pm

This is by far the most disturbing neopets image

Note the bruce in the bottom left

Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:19 pm

plushie wrote:the MOST disturbing

No no no that is great!

*hides crush behind back*

hehe 0:)

Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:02 pm

Oh god tell me those aren't Adam and Donna :o

No offence if it is them :P

I find this somewhat amusing.

http://images.neopets.com/buttons/jhudo ... wf?cache=0

It looks like she's saying 'Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah...' and then her cheeks puff up xD
Topic locked