For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

some ideas

Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:48 am

I just started training a pet on my fighterrivvie account. I know movement does nothing, same for intelligence, which I think is a pity.

Here are some ideas I thought of for using movement and intelligence in the battledome:

movement:

the most obvious would be that the pet with the fastest movement goes first
Maybe make a faster per a little harder to hit
A pet with a lot of movements points can make stonger hits, sort of like strenght boosts, like 100 movement points=2*icons, 200 points, 3*icons

intelligence:

Maybe make it like intelligence in RPG's, pets with high intelligence can make better use of faerie abilitys. maybe make it so that for every 50 or 100 intelligence points, the ability does another icon of damage

This are just some random things I thought of, please tell me what you think about it :)

Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:43 pm

I think they're really good ideas actually! I like the intelligence idea especially. Have you sent them in to TNT? They might use the ideas if you send it in enough times!

Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:55 pm

I personally, think intelligence should deal with how fast you can train your pet with codestones, etc.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:19 pm

your idea of movement is already done with the idea of whoever clicks the go button first goes first

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:46 am

I know that whoever clicks the go-button goes first, but that has nothing to do with the movement points. I think a system that makes use of the movement points would be better.

I haven't sent in the ideas to neopets, I don't know how to do that :oops:
I don't think they will use them anyway...

Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:43 pm

Or maybe movement is useful but nobody has figured it yet. Only less than a year ago was the usefuleness of defence discovered.
Topic locked