For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:00 am

The Wonder Weezel wrote:aw, crudzilla.... after 20 minutes, it finally restocks.... I got a broken corn pyramid for 6k+..... :x

well, Ive bought 4 items there.
Ive made a -28k profit.
I think im done in that shop.

Awwwwwww. *hug*

Fire Paw seems to be an item thats there a lot..but maybe thats jut me making myself think so..

I guess its good I have never seen a restock.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:11 am

I think that it's kind of a term basis... like, they have items stocked in a row... and every, say, fifth item that's bought, regardless of price, is good. I'm guessing they thought it was a way to calm down all the dial up people who complain (like me ^_^), because dial up or not, you have an equal chance at a rare item, but it sorta backfired a bit.

As for that term basis thing... i mean kinda like this:

First item bought (regardless of price): Fire Paw
Second item: Dung
Third: Broken Corn Pyramid
Fourth: Icy Desk
Fifth: etc. etc. etc.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:05 pm

Psh. My first item from there was a 860NP Pretty Bouquet. Won't be bothering with that much. :P

Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:43 pm

the only thing i got was broken blue evil fuzzle for 1k. i'm rsing the shop right now to get stuff

Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:24 pm

Where is this shop located again? o_O

Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:22 am

Top of Terror Mountain :) I reckon TNT should make all the shop like that, so we dial up ppl actually have a chance :roll:

Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:39 pm

Thanks much Mokona! :)

Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:19 pm

I don't like the shop of mystery. I never get anything good. Although one of my friends got a fire paw, which isn't bad :)

Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:59 pm

i only visited the shop for 2 days since its opening and decided that it's not worth the effort to restock there.

Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:05 pm

I just got a Broken Corn Pyramid, but it only cost me 261 np, so I'm not that upset. ;)

Edit:
Well, I just got a Pile of Dung for 946 np. That's hurts a little.

Others:
Red Blush - 198 np
Broken Corn Pyramid - 781 np

Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:32 pm

i got a bad seed there that issent much but its r99 so i dunno

Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:01 pm

I just got a Fir. :) That wasn't too bad.
Topic locked