Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:51 pm 

Johnnydontgo wrote:
I'm not an Usuki collector, so forgive my idiocy, but the basic shape doesn't look too terribly different from the one in your avatar, Usuki Princess. What's wrong with it?

The wings or the tail isnt placed right. The head looks extra long... It may just be me though...lol

I collect Usukis. PM me if you are selling the following: Jeran Usuki, Lord Kass Usuki, Bat Thing Usuki, Zafara Double Agent Usuki or Queen Fyora Usuki Doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ah.... now I see. You're right, the head is huge, and the tail's a little lower. I was just saying in another post, it looks like TNT is anime-fying everything. Big heads, big eyes...

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Usuki_Princess wrote:
I'm not too thrilled about their artists. I don't know if they hired new ones or what. But look at this new Queen Fyora Usuki...Image I think its horrible compared to regular usukis.

Yeah, I'm no usuki fan, but when I first saw it, it seemed rather sub par. To me it's the coloring that's bad; it seems rather flat and two dimentional. :?

And I doubt war prizes have been given out if no one has them on the shop wiz. They can't be that good. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, the date for Dr. Sloth's 'return' was just for the TCG release. The actual plot isn't for a few months yet. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
simsman24000 wrote:
Didn't they release war prizes? Most people got the avatar--only some people got items.

EDIT: Yep--check the news on May 13th.

Yup, there it is. After they changed it so only the upper echelon of BDers got prizes. I'd have no problem with that, however they specifically stated EVERYONE who participated would get a prize. They made it sound like one of those pre-school track meets where everyone is a winner and you might even get 2 ribbons if you fall down and cut your knees and the guy who comes in first gets no more recognition than the half pint losers that couldn't even manage to get accross the finish line without crying and running to mommy and daddy.

**still bitter**

**about 2 things**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ah yes,one thing about PPT I did not miss. :P Here, I have a suggestion - go with the flow and go find something better to do with your time than pick on people. :P

EDIT: Do you have any idea how that sounds like me? :cry: (The one running to mommy and daddy..)

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:11 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

i agree with them all, except maybe for the war prizes, maybe there still inventing the war prizes (not likely) or theyre putting up a list to see you deserves the prizes? but others, like neoschools, should have been brought to neopets by now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
But they've already shown the prizes. They're all drawn up. I believe they've already been found in the database. They just need to hand them out.

Hi Medli!:D

If you thought I was picking on you/preschoolers/Britney Spears/Republicans I apologize.

If you were just referring to me complaining about the ENT... not a chance. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

for war prizes, the last war, players with up to 999 pts get T-shirts so i was really pushing hard to get over 1000 pts for this war. i certainly wished to get something better this time so the small expectation kind of make the wait more tolerant.

as for neoschools, i heard abt it in my first year of joining neopets and that was more than 2 years ago

for some time, i have learnt to only get excited abt stuff that really happens..previews are mostly ignored (heh i don't even read what's coming soon to neopets anymore)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2