For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Festival of Neggs 2024

Thu May 09, 2024 4:11 am

Time Travel, Glitch, Grey, sigh, Inside Ednas Tower Background

Super long day here. I don't expect the next few to be any better. But. Got everything done. Updating the first post now.

Agreed on the AC bit. For. Sure.

ETA: First post updated. I'll add in the NC information when I next have free time...whenever that might be. Honestly not sure when at this point.

Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm

I received eight prizes (plus an avatar) for completing all the negg riddles on the first day. I think Pickles will enjoy.

That spa negg taunts me, though not as much as it would had I not gotten one book.

Thu May 09, 2024 2:12 pm

I received all the prizes. They ALL went straight into my gallery and I bought an extra charm that went straight into my album. Will update first post later. The lag on the site right now is AWFUL.

Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 pm

I also received all of the prizes (yay!). I immediately thought, "these are all perfect for Pickles!"

I agree that the Spa Negg is creepy/weird. It sort of reminds me of someone recovering from plastic surgery that did not go as planned.

Very glad the event wrapped up today. I'm going on vacation starting Saturday and will have limited Internet access for a while.
Post a reply